At this moment: Which Nicoticket eLiquid are you vaping? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlice

Verified Member
Jun 25, 2015
Sydney, Australia
My latest order has finally arrived, and I will soon be vaping The Doodle! /happy dance!

dancing%20cat_zps94bznxwo.gif

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Read this at 10:40pm. Then headed to the kitchen to brew a French press pot of (decaf) Italian Roast. Which I'm drinking as I vape GCD with an 11 month steep on it. Life is good :).

Good for you LB! Coffee for me is pretty much a must have when it comes to the GCD. Currently settled into work (after helping my crew to straighten things out due to a power glitch) and sitting at my desk with a double bagged cup of Irish tea and a little Nanny's Nectar. (PBC)

:):):)

Last edited:

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Almost 3:00 am now so not much longer for you! I hope it flies by!! :wub:

Thanks Lynn! I wish that were the case, but it never works out that way when it's your Friday. You think I would learn to spread my work out a bit more after all these years.:rolleyes:

I happen to have a little of our favorite pear juice along for the ride as well, so I raise this vape to you...;)

Last edited:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Thanks Lynn! I wish that were the case, but it never works out that way when it's your Friday. You think I would learn to spread my work out a bit more after all these years.:rolleyes:

I happen to have a little of our favorite pear juice along for the ride as well, so I raise this vape to you...;)
GMTA....I happen to have some as well so back at you my friend!! Lol

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Shaking off the fog and being predictable by hitting "Megan's Choice" ( GCD) with an afternoon cup of French pressed Sumatra before getting prepared to head in for the last night of this rotation.
I love Sumatra. If you can ever find it anywhere, try aged Sumatra. The depth of flavor is wonderful!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread