4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

430Cruz

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
S.E. Pa. USA
awooooooooooooooga!

Hey Wheezal, have ya ever visited Via 313 food truck in the beer gardens?
Don't know if that's close to you in any way but they were featured on a FoodNetwork show. They showed their "Detroiter" pizza and it looked pretty good for a lunch fix wif beer. I see they have a B&M location on 6th St. as well. Just curious if it's worth the stop when I get down there?

Last edited:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
So we got married...

282v11.jpg
j

OMG!!! Congrats to you! She is absolutely beautiful and sounds like the inside matches the outside.

Morning errybody!

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Hey Wheezal, have ya ever visited Via 313 food truck in the beer gardens?
Don't know if that's close to you in any way but they were featured on a FoodNetwork show. They showed their "Detroiter" pizza and it looked pretty good for a lunch fix wif beer. I see the have a B&M location on 6th St. as well. Just curious if it's worth the stop when I get down there?

i haf not. it's aboot 2 million degrees outside, plus humidity is so high, it's actually just a tidal wave of sweat and shame. and the closest location to meh is at 8 blocks away that i wuld haf to walk, among teh peepols, in public....pretty sure theres a law against that.

it do look delishus tho. mebbe on a weekend, if i can find parking.....and pants....

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
it's been too long since i've regailed you all wif my gastro-intestinal misadventures....

last Friday, a friend called, said "let's do lunch!" i said "ok"

So off to Banger's (scroll down for pics of teh fud) we go whar i had the bestest mac n cheese in teh history of all mac n cheesesezesez...cheezesezesed...chez ed ez en ez ed en....point being! it was LLLLLLoaded wif pork belly. so delishus and a perfect compliment to my Antelope and Venison snausage wif curry ketchup.

Then today, off to Slake's. A vury ecclectic collection of clicks and clacks converted colorfully around characteristic culinary confections that caused quite the confusing conundrum of colonestical captivities........coo coo....
Here i enjoyed the Chicken Florentine Mac N Cheese with Red Roasted Potatoes.

All in all, a solid bookend to a weekend of the usual debauchery that normally entails my blighted crawl to my ultimate demise of trying to use a hot dog toaster in the tub. One day, the dream will happen!

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Reminds me of the best ostrich burger I ever had in my life, after 3 hours of chasing after it it was so delush.

chase it? no, the secret is to wait until they stick their head in teh ground and catch em then. also watch out for their claws, fangs, ridgebacks, puffer needles, barbs, thorns, reactive armor plating.....wait...which aminal is teh ostrich?

Reactions: psyc63

psyc63

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
NewYork
chase it? no, the secret is to wait until they stick their head in teh ground and catch em then. also watch out for their claws, fangs, ridgebacks, puffer needles, barbs, thorns, reactive armor plating.....wait...which aminal is teh ostrich?
Wait I thought you were describing a wife....:shock:

Reactions: stevegmu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread