Status
Not open for further replies.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I have a couple REO grand LP's I bought a while ago, since I have a pile of attys I figured I'd give them another shot...can't get the hang of the bottle being on the side. I would think having the bottle on the end would make much more sense.

Having large hands, I find them incredibly awkward and uncomfortable. May cut the ends out, and try that....until more Gdeals are shipped this way.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Good to see fellow hockey fans rockin in fish thread. I'm also vaping a vector and while neither of those inductees are on my favorites list they were bad asses in their day. But being a Hawks fan for western conference, I have always hated the dead wings and the blues.

Class of the list, for me, is Lidstrom, Recchi, Roenick (who would qualify for supeX)

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I have a couple REO grand LP's I bought a while ago, since I have a pile of attys I figured I'd give them another shot...can't get the hang of the bottle being on the side. I would think having the bottle on the end would make much more sense.

Having large hands, I find them incredibly awkward and uncomfortable. May cut the ends out, and try that....until more Gdeals are shipped this way.

Squonker people problems...:laugh:

18650 CAM Mech Squonker
1. 73neb
2. Graywolf1911
3. Houndb
4. Magaro
5. hildicat
6. Nautilusfan
7. Papa_Lazarou
8. Lutses
9. Magnetnerd
10. TheDigital99

Backup

11. yinsen
12. snakedoc
13. Robbieblood
14. IonMan
15. distortoblotto
16. petemoss
17. B2L
18. Raynman
19. 2buildawall
20. JeffreyAce
21. Rex Everything
22. Chadshaw
23. Loopy 1224
24. spacelord
25. cd68
26 Subohmies
27. pwheeler
28. calpis
29. bullhcr
30. Slappy3139
31. kiloyst
32. Havok333
33. rudedog
34. Walter Ego
35. Daigoman
36. SeanMoore
37. Clark F
38. Raynman
39. Kentastic
40. Asbestos4004
41. supersport13
42. EZinTN
43. Houndb
44. Wolfenstark
45. marshallb
46. saku808

Hopefully this is the right list from pg.140 thanks.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I just ordered me up a stumpy too :). Gonna make me a single coil build in it. After watching people vape these "sub tanks" (saw a few people vaping them on vacation and they were in the same watt range I vape at) and noting the amount of vapor they produce, I thought "I bet I can build a single coil in an RDA to do the same thing".

I'll make a vid about it too :)

kkiet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2015
Milwaukee, Wi
I just ordered me up a stumpy too :). Gonna make me a single coil build in it. After watching people vape these "sub tanks" (saw a few people vaping them on vacation and they were in the same watt range I vape at) and noting the amount of vapor they produce, I thought "I bet I can build a single coil in an RDA to do the same thing".

I'll make a vid about it too :)
I look forward to seeing the video.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
I've seen it before but its been quite a few posts since, how do you guys clean your CH attys before putting them into service?
I rinsed my Marquis I just received in scalding hot water and Palmolive soap thoroughly, wiped and rubbed with paper towels removing a good bit of grey film ( machining oil) and built.
Vape was hideous, tastes like pouring 3in1 oil on my tounge.:eek:
But on the upshot I've never built verts or macros, or a Marquis and my build turned out beautiful and chucks awesome vapor( just too rancid to not rebuild)
Thanks for any tips

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I put my atty in a bowl drenched in Dawn, boil the kettle and pour the water over it until completely submerged, let it cool and then give it a good scrub with a soft small headed toothbrush finishing it of with a good rinse.

EZinTN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2014
Johnson City, TN
I've seen it before but its been quite a few posts since, how do you guys clean your CH attys before putting them into service?
I rinsed my Marquis I just received in scalding hot water and Palmolive soap thoroughly, wiped and rubbed with paper towels removing a good bit of grey film ( machining oil) and built.
Vape was hideous, tastes like pouring 3in1 oil on my tounge.:eek:
But on the upshot I've never built verts or macros, or a Marquis and my build turned out beautiful and chucks awesome vapor( just too rancid to not rebuild)
Thanks for any tips

I do the same wash, but I skip the rub down. I let 'em soak a bit after some agitation. Thoroughly rinse under running water, as hot as is comfortable (or a little hotter). With bfs I blow through the atty and rinse some more. The Marquis has lots of little places to trap oil or soap (I haven't built mine yet). You don't have to rebuild, just rewash and extra rinse with your build in, let dry at least most of the way ( couple of minutes) and dry burn. I use a regulated box to dry burn and readjust coils if necessary (usually isn't), then back on the squonker. I usually do this just changing flavors because I vape some juices who's bases don't play well with others.

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
I wash and tooth brush scrub with dawn and hot water, then repeat with simple green, then a hot water rinse. Sometimes that oil taste can linger but that usually does the trick for me.

I understand it's good practice to clean anything new that's gonna go into your mouth, but to me that's no excuse for a manufacturer to ship such absurdly oily hardware. One of my biggest pet peeves, especially when you're waiting for vape Mail and wanna tear open the box in the driveway and slap a build on an atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread