Rhode Island
A flyby hello, Voltpeeps !!!!!

Phoenix.gif

Tritium

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Your nearest hydrogen bomb.
We started late too. Have no idea yet but the plants keep growing fast, have no idea which plants are yours yet.
Banks are closed now, ATM limits money at 60 euros per day.
That's funny because i only have 2.3 euros in the bank lol. So nothing earned nothing lost.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Seen my blue beauty tomato??
11707818_10206587538344929_9129269643525703651_n.jpg

Still green however, must wait.
When I get a garden, I'm gonna be just like you, and only plant weird stuff! :thumb: :laugh:
Looks awesome! What color would pasta be, if you made sauce out of those?

Tritium

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
When I get a garden, I'm gonna be just like you, and only plant weird stuff! :thumb: :laugh:
Looks awesome! What color would pasta be, if you made sauce out of those?
Most likely dark red, they contain anthocyanin (berries have it and it gives them the blue-purple color) If the sun see's them they get a top blue or indigo dark color. I have black, white, yellow, purple tomatos too.
And the zebras (green zebra and red zebra, chocolate stripes) and many cherry tomato varieties. I also have very old Greek tomato seeds, there are groups here who preserve old seeds non mutated and without pesticides or any kind of synthetic fertilizers.
Brother visited melons today and said the plants are huge and have small watermelons on them.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Seen my blue beauty tomato??
11707818_10206587538344929_9129269643525703651_n.jpg

Still green however, must wait.
Wow, that is an amazing tomato.

Good afternoon, Voltpeeps.

We took the two doggies (Sassy and Willie) in for their rabies shots this morning. They did really well although Sassy did growl at the vet tech when she was taking Sassy's temperature. I'm sure I wouldn't appreciate that either.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
We started late too. Have no idea yet but the plants keep growing fast, have no idea which plants are yours yet.
Banks are closed now, ATM limits money at 60 euros per day.
That's funny because i only have 2.3 euros in the bank lol. So nothing earned nothing lost.

I'm following the news about Greece and worrying about you, Kon.

Tritium

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
I'm following the news about Greece and worrying about you, Kon.
No need. I hope food grows up fast though.
The stable which is near me still has small plants but it's full of horse manure i believe they will be ready fast. Most of the stuff you see doesn't touch me because i already have nothing. Rent is a problem though but i'll see what i can do.

Work goes on hold for a week i think.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
No need. I hope food grows up fast though.
The stable which is near me still has small plants but it's full of horse manure i believe they will be ready fast. Most of the stuff you see doesn't touch me because i already have nothing. Rent is a problem though but i'll see what i can do.

Work goes on hold for a week i think.
I'm in the same boat as you, buddy. Except I don't have a garden - I have leftovers from 4 burly nephews. :p
Hang in there - things have a way of working out when they have to. Heck, we've made it this far, right?

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Good morning, Voltmaniacs.

Well, it is hot here in Nevada but we got some cloud cover yesterday and it threatened to rain. It didn't manage to rain but the temp did go down to 83 degrees. Nice.

I am enjoying my new shade cover every morning. This morning, the hummers are flitting through. They are very busy.

The little horseys are playing. Wiseguy squeals like a zebra.

The goats are staring at me wondering when will they get their breakfast.

The new dogs are busy hunting around the yard.

Penny the Corgi is trotting by on a very important mission.

All is peaceful at the old homestead.

The sour cherry tree has had every cherry eaten by a family of robins. One day we had cherries that were almost ripe and a couple of days later, the cherries were gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread