PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prism

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wisconsin
post.jpg

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Aggie's.... I see the NWS has issued several severe t-storm warnings west of you... I suppose you don't need to guess which way they are a headin'.... right at ya of course...

Stay safe
it's already been one storm after another here today with short spirts of sunshine in between. yep

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Well, I finally got hit this morning:grr:. CC company called to ask me to verify a number of purchases made this morning. Some perfume company, Apple, Amazon, a $600 one at NewEgg. Couple of other weird ones. None of them made by me. Had to cancel the card. I used a new vendor last week for the first time, but I read up on them first, and they seemed fine, I don't think it's anything connected to that purchase. What I'm leaning towards thinking is the reason is the fact that I carry Anthem/Blue Cross. Hard not to believe this isn't a result of their massive data theft.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Well, I finally got hit this morning:grr:. CC company called to ask me to verify a number of purchases made this morning. Some perfume company, Apple, Amazon, a $600 one at NewEgg. Couple of other weird ones. None of them made by me. Had to cancel the card. I used a new vendor last week for the first time, but I read up on them first, and they seemed fine, I don't think it's anything connected to that purchase. What I'm leaning towards thinking is the reason is the fact that I carry Anthem/Blue Cross. Hard not to believe this isn't a result of their massive data theft.
Oh Jmur
smileys-sad-438858_zpsdbd6f2a9.gif
I sorrys babes. I'm so glad they called you in time instead of just letting it go thru

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Those dirty rotten scoundrels...... I say hang the thieves!
Like Nita said, it is such a violation and I'm afraid will become more prevalent as the digital age grows.

Iffin you find out who, J, just call in the posse............. we'll git 'em!
sasshootin.gif

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Like Nita said, it is such a violation and I'm afraid will become more prevalent as the digital age grows.

Iffin you find out who, J, just call in the posse............. we'll git 'em!/QUOTE]

Thanks CJ, I'll remember that:D

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida

Iffin you find out who, J, just call in the posse............. we'll git 'em!
sasshootin.gif

yep,,,,,,, let's get 'em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread