DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
DP is leaving us for this.... XvoStick users? | E-Cigarette Forum

We need to convince DP to consider the P3 and not the xyzvtsick mod.. No it's the xvostick.

Silly Ping.

My Ti and GMZ will continue to get the daily use they do now. As will my older v2's, that wait for me upstairs each night (such loyal mods!). No Provari will be affected by the Khkhkhkh-oy-voy-Sally-MammaMia mod purchase(s).

Instead, the likely casualty will be my custom-painted & powder-coated SX Mini. Beautiful as she is, she may no longer have a place in my rotation. A tear falls (Yes it does!).

SR, adjusting his tie and doing his best Rodney Dangerfield impression, says........"I don't get no respect!" LOL

Don't forget the collar-pull, SR! That's the best part. Yes it is!

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Nah, I was able to post just fine. I just wasn't getting notifications of new posts. Turns out my notifications settings somehow got turned off and I had to turn 'em back on. Go figure........

I'm figuring some nice moderator turned your off. Just saying...

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
My days maybe numbered as I just ordered a bottle of Five Pawns Castle Long Reserve. May I rest in peace. To rush things along I could order a Nautilus mini with a brass chimney.

We'll hold a RIP Party for you after you're gone. Yes we will!!

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
We'll hold a RIP Party for you after you're gone. Yes we will!!

A true friend. Yes indeed... I'll leave you my plasma tanks. My Provi's have to go to Willie Zee, as his collection grows and grows. Any Five Pawns juice I have left will go to DP for allowing me to use his antique futon.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
A true friend. Yes indeed... I'll leave you my plasma tanks. My Provi's have to go to Willie Zee, as his collection grows and grows. Any Five Pawns juice I have left will go to DP for allowing me to use his antique futon.

I will greatly appreciate and enjoy the Plasma Tanks for you Ping. Thanks!

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Well Cloud9 pulled their test results. I see no reason at all why legal action is not warranted. You can post all you want about a company or product but if you're a company you best be right. I'm glad Five Pawns is taking legal action. Now the ball is in Cloud9's court. No one can do a thing about all the China clones because you can't file a lawsuit against them. In this neck of the real world we can.
I'm sure Cloud9 pulled their results because of the legal action. Who in their right mind would prefer to be sued?
As I said, someone with nothing to hide wouldn't be so quick to shut the other person up. A Cease & Desist is the legal way of saying "Stop it guys! You're telling everyone our dirty secrets! I'm telling on you!"
If Five Pawns had nothing to hide, they would simply have their own results published alongside Cloud9's, and let the numbers and testing methods speak for themselves. Again, my opinion.
Cloud9 has been in the game too long, and has a Provape-like reputation for customer service, which includes having their customer's safety in mind at all times. They stand behind everything they sell, because they USE everything they sell.
Like I mentioned before, who has more to lose? The vendor that carries multiple brands/products? Or the product maker who only makes/sells a product? Five Pawns has their profit to defend, which is a big stake in the game. Cloud9 only has to worry about who's gonna fill the empty slot on their roster...and if you ask me, that's not as big of a deal. There are a million and a half juice companies out there. Finding a replacement has probably already been done!
I know some of you may be Five Pawns loyal, and/or anti-Cloud9...and you've all got your reasons. But I'm looking at this from an unbiased view.
Yes, my money has only ever gone to Cloud9, but that doesn't mean I favor them. They just happen to be an authorized reseller of many brands/things I like/use. Five Pawns only makes juice, and I've never been one to follow trends...and Five Pawns is pretty damn trendy.
When it all boils down to believing test results, who would you rather trust? The company that makes a product? Or a vendor that stocks that product, along with many other products, and tests them ALL against the same measurement? In this scenario, Cloud9 has a more third party stance in this situation...whereas Five Pawns can really only say "Our product is safe. We tested it. Trust us. It's fine."
If you'd blindly trust the creator of a product, over the independent third party that tested it...well there's a saying about wool covering eyes...
d8e2d4ab250df4a1633f92e9ac540d31.jpg

By the way...I wasn't sure what to say about your China clones comment at the end there...Cloud9 didn't start making knock off Five Pawns juice...soooo...where were you going with that one Pingster? [emoji47][emoji47][emoji47][emoji47]

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
If Five Pawns had nothing to hide, they would simply have their own results published alongside Cloud9's, and let the numbers and testing methods speak for themselves. Again, my opinion.

Cloud 9 never listed a lab. They just put numbers on their web site with the note email us for lab test results. I did and no reply.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I'm sure Cloud9 pulled their results because of the legal action. Who in their right mind would prefer to be sued?
As I said, someone with nothing to hide wouldn't be so quick to shut the other person up. A Cease & Desist is the legal way of saying "Stop it guys! You're telling everyone our dirty secrets! I'm telling on you!"
Cloud9 has been in the game too long, and has a Provape-like reputation for customer service, which includes having their customer's safety in mind at all times. They stand behind everything they sell, because they USE everything they sell.
Like I mentioned before, who has more to lose? The vendor that carries multiple brands/products? Or the product maker who only makes/sells a product? Five Pawns has their profit to defend, which is a big stake in the game. Cloud9 only has to worry about who's gonna fill the empty slot on their roster...and if you ask me, that's not as big of a deal. There are a million and a half juice companies out there. Finding a replacement has probably already been done!
I know some of you may be Five Pawns loyal, and/or anti-Cloud9...and you've all got your reasons. But I'm looking at this from an unbiased view.
Yes, my money has only ever gone to Cloud9, but that doesn't mean I favor them. They just happen to be an authorized reseller of many brands/things I like/use. Five Pawns only makes juice, and I've never been one to follow trends...and Five Pawns is pretty damn trendy.
When it all boils down to believing test results, who would you rather trust? The company that makes a product? Or a vendor that stocks that product, along with many other products, and tests them ALL against the same measurement? In this scenario, Cloud9 has a more third party stance in this situation...whereas Five Pawns can really only say "Our product is safe. We tested it. Trust us. It's fine."
If you'd blindly trust the creator of a product, over the independent third party that tested it...well there's a saying about wool covering eyes...
d8e2d4ab250df4a1633f92e9ac540d31.jpg

By the way...I wasn't sure what to say about your China clones comment at the end there...Cloud9 didn't start making knock off Five Pawns juice...soooo...where were you going with that one Pingster? [emoji47][emoji47][emoji47][emoji47]
Poppy Kock...

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
DP is leaving us for this.... XvoStick users? | E-Cigarette Forum

We need to convince DP to consider the P3 and not the xyzvtsick mod.. No it's the xvostick.

I tried, Pingy, I really did!!! (no, wait, that wasn't me.) Seems the OyStick has our names all over it, for now.

Hey can I get in on this give away? Maybe you could leave me some'n too? Your old balls perhaps?

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
You always said Ping was good for something.

I tried, Pingy, I really did!!! (no, wait, that wasn't me.) Seems the OyStick has our names all over it, for now.

Hey can I get in on this give away? Maybe you could leave me some'n too? Your old balls perhaps?

You sure you want 'em? They're prolly not in very good shape anymore! LOL

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
My days maybe numbered as I just ordered a bottle of Five Pawns Castle Long Reserve. May I rest in peace. To rush things along I could order a Nautilus mini with a brass chimney.
Don't forget cheap batteries.

10924740_1588478728049618_5929763618242301032_n.jpg

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State

Now Kat you are being bad. If you were here I'd take you over my knee, even if you like it. :shock:

Sure but first feel them to make sure you like em.:) as is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread