Hello new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
If you are smoking a pack a day or more, the little clearomizers are probably not going to do it for you. You should go with something a little bigger. The Aspire nautilus or nautilus Mini are solid and they are more like smoking a cig than the subtanks since you puff them rather than sucking straight into your lungs like your "something else". Priced fairly and available everywhere. They don't like the high VG juices so much though. They will tun on an eGo battery, but make sure it's at least 900mAh or more or it won't last very long. I would suggest a small box mod like the iStick so that you will have something usable when you upgrade to better gear later. Start at around a 16 -24 mg nicotine level and see what that does for you.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I usually every two days smoking one or two packs . In the weekend something else. And prices fanciest , because the truth does not know, but as far as possible, something of quality / affordable price.

I'd suggest an iStick 30W and the Aspire Nautilus Mini. Both are high quality, and with the 30W you have room to grow into the next level of vape gear.

Reactions: Tony16

vmtorres1

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2015
Just to throw in my two cents:

The iStick 30 is a great device. I have had one for about 3 months and have had no problems with it. It just works well. I also liked the iSub (this is a sub ohm tank by innokin). It is on the cheaper end (pricewise) but a great little starter subohm tank. It uses prebuilt coils, so you don't have to worry about building things and messing up! :)

Hope that helps and welcome to the forum!

gianthaze

Feb 4, 2014
Nagoya Batam
i used to smoke a pack a day. so when i started vaping back in 2014 i had lots of withdrawal. phlegm, bad cough and dry throats. i stayed off vape for almost 10mths till recently my wife told me she's pregnant. so had to give up smoking and tried to pick up vaping again. but guess what? been vaping for the past 2 weeks. no more throat irritations, bad cough or phlegm. a friend offered me a cigarette the other day and when i tried it, it tasted awful. no thanks. I'll stick to my mint and berries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread