Molinberry Flavoring Review - 37 Flavors From Molinshop - Add Yours Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Thanks Jimi, I'll try it soon then :thumbs:

Fresh apple does have it's place, and Molinberry's version is good from the liquid I tasted! There's a apple mint we tested in liquid testing, hope she makes it retail soon because it was really good too and I'm sure many users would enjoy it.

Last edited:

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
They just announced that MSDS and other certification sheets are coming shortly, and will be posted on each products webpage, but some documents may be available right now for certain liquids/flavors, you'd have to ask directly and she'll send you a PDF if she has it ready (I've requested and received a few docs previously)

Gravity info I am not sure about, but I'm sure she'd provide it if she has it handy.

Post these questions over to her main supplier thread and I'm sure she'll be happy to help! :thumb:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...c-bases-juices-bottles-discount-codes-42.html

I just played with a few of these flavors for the first time tonight. To be honest, I'm blown away! Mixed Pink Lady at 10% in 75/25 VG/PG 3mg Nic mix. It's a very good complex vape with just a shake. Good standalone flavor but, could be mind blowing with some other fruits. Can't wait to try more with this one. I'll also mixed Milkshake with Funky Pineapple at 10% Milkshake and 6% Funky Pineapple. Used the same 75/25 mix. Flavor is light right after mixing and I don't really taste the pineapple much. Percentages need to be adjusted I think but, will see how it is after a good steep. Also, added 2% TFA sweetener. The flavor I do get is very, very good. This will be a keeper! I have other flavors to try this week too. Just off of these flavors, I can say, I will be a customer for life. Very good, clean flavors!

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Wow, I think Pink Lady at 10% would blow my head off :eek: :w00t: I think 5% is very strong, and I like strong flavors generally. If you do try mixing it with other flavors I'd suggest starting with Pink Lady at only 1-2% and add from there if needed, that may even be too much as it's a very bossy flavor and covers things up easily.

Milkshake at 10% is going to be very thick flavor-wise, so it may be covering up a lot of the pineapple. Steeping a while may let the pineapple shine through? If it doesn't, try 3-5% milkshake and 6-7% pineapple next round.
Glad to hear you're enjoying the flavors so far, keep on mixing! :rickroll:

Reactions: Slots

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
I've posted this elsewhere - but if you don't mind I'm posting it here as well because I need an answer before I place an order I have in mind.
I make a recipe which is my all day, anytime vape and I like it very much. One of the ingredients is Vanilla Custard (I've used various flavour makers). Would the Moliq Vanilla Cream be a good substitute for this. The creamy, custardy flavour is quite important in my recipe. Thanks for any input.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
I've posted this elsewhere - but if you don't mind I'm posting it here as well because I need an answer before I place an order I have in mind.
I make a recipe which is my all day, anytime vape and I like it very much. One of the ingredients is Vanilla Custard (I've used various flavour makers). Would the Moliq Vanilla Cream be a good substitute for this. The creamy, custardy flavour is quite important in my recipe. Thanks for any input.

I answered you over on the Molinshop forums as I was there earlier before I signed in here.

For anyone else wondering about that, if you can't find my post at the Molin forums, I basically said creamy vanilla was just that a creamy vanilla and wouldn't be a good custard substitute in a recipe needing custard. However, it still may be good in Papillon61's recipe or any others, you wont know for sure until you make a test mix, it just wont impart any custard flavor notes

Reactions: Papillon61

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Yes they have added a whole lot of "sweet" flavours which they didn't have before. I find their fruits the most authentic and concentrated but they were a little lacking in choice of sweet stuff. I like to make recipes so with these new additions Molinberry are looking more and more attractive. I'd rather do my shopping in just one place (saves on the shipping) and with the Euro being so weak at the moment I'd rather make my purchases in Euros. Marcelina has now made my life a whole lot easier. :)

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
I've enjoying many of their flavors as well! Next week we'll start testing more new flavors, so I should be adding more flavor reviews to this thread in about a month.

I like sweets/fruits/dessert too, hopefully these new ones will have some good sweets in there! :thumbs:

* Forgot to ask again, did you get the cheesecake or no? If you did, please let me know what you think once it arrives, I haven't tried it or the plain custard so I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on both once you've tested. Thanks! :thumb:

Reactions: Slots

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
* Forgot to ask again, did you get the cheesecake or no? If you did, please let me know what you think once it arrives, I haven't tried it or the plain custard so I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on both once you've tested. Thanks! :thumb:

No I did not get the cheesecake because I still have some on hand from other brands. I did get the milk shake and the panna cotta some time ago. I haven't really tried the milkshake at any depth but I did like the panna cotta even on its own. I bought the custard this time (hasn't arrived yet) which I use in a recipe - the first one I ever made and which has remained my most favourite ADV. Apart from the custard it was all made with Molinberry flavours. Now that they are carrying the custard I will be pleased as punch if the custard works out well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread