BAZINGA! Juice Specials (historical record)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Flavor of the Week
The Virus isn't an eLiquid, it's a legend. Infectiously delicious, the Virus has overtaken Custard's Last Stand as our best seller by a significant margin... and why? Just like a real virus, our signature eJuice is constantly evolving. vaping enthusiasts have no choice but to endure the infection process as they experience the shifting flavors of chocolate, coffee, peanuts, honey, caramel, tobacco and maple syrup flavors. No easy feat describing this liquid because it changes so much... What will you taste? The reports are so varied that it's impossible to know until you try it yourself. The Virus is a unique experience that can’t be replicated by any other eJuice on the market. The longevity and evolution of this eJuice sets it apart from its competitors. The changing flavors offer a different experience every hour - sure to keep vaping enthusiasts wanting more.

PG/VG Ratio = 65/35
Winner: Best of ECF 2013 "Best Overall eLiquid" and "Best Tobacco."
Winner: Best of ECF Members Choice Awards (2014) - "Best Tobacco"

Virus will be 20% for the entire week!

Coupon Code: Infected20

Libbydude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Idaho
Please order some Peeps this week. I need to order some more and it would be great if it was on sale next week.
This was actually adding insult to injury. Yesterday a nicoticket ad with 10 percent off code found me on an unrelated web page. After my order was placed. The pain!

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
I've got a small bottle of Wako coming in on Thursday. This is my second time trying it. If it hits me good this time I'm gonna get some more with the FOTW code
What's the problem?
Let me know, I help you solve it.
:)

Beau

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
Just a recap :)
1) Betelgeuse
2) GCD
3) Creme Brulee
4) Wakonda
5) Frenilla
6) Gravity
7) Strawnilla
8) CLS
9) Sure Bert
10) The Virus
11) Frenilla
12) Got Cookie
13) CLS
14) Betelgeuse
15) ACB
16) Mah Peeps
17) Radioactive
18) PBC
19) Strawnilla
20) Gravity
21) Doodle
22) PBC
23) Mah Peeps
24) GCD
25) The Virus
26) CLS
27) Current FOTW (7/7-7/14): Wakonda Wak20

Beau

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
40% off Sale 7/14-7/21!!
Room is needed for new flavors and we need these current ones to move on out. Nicoticket is happy to announce this amazing deal to make some space. Pick up these delicious flavors before they run out. It will be awhile before some of these are restocked, and some will be gone for good, yes GONE FOR GOOD!
Strike, Peanut Butter Cookie, Band Camp, Got Cooke?, Sure Bert, & The Doodle!

Coupon Code: BLOWOUT

Last edited:

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
Hello everyone!

We're adding some more flavors to the Blowout sale! Sale is extended to the 28th of July, and now includes The Cure, Passioncake, and Mah Peeps! So, including the other five flavors from last week, that makes eight flavors at 40% off until midnight on the 28th!

Nicoticket | eJuice Eliquid Wholesale | Made in the USA

Coupon code: Blowout

GET YOU SOME JUICES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread