eJuice Product Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zytran

Mar 11, 2015
Atlanta
I've been vaping for about 5 months, and I find it frustrating looking for new ejuice.
Most product pages I see are using some type of real image to sell their product.

My opinion: I'd rather see a glass bottle instead of a cake or jelly beans.
I think it has something to do with shopping online and not displaying what I am purchasing.
plastic bottle, glass bottle... ect.

Any opinions?

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Well your post is a little confusing. Are you wanting to see glass over plastic and/or wanting more accurate labeling?

Most will show a picture of what they had available for the photo shoot, be it plastic or glass but will offer the choice if available. Some only are available in one or the other, for instance, I know a place that has all plastic, no glass.

Labeling is purely marketing, some very creative and others bare bones generic. Cost is a factor for many, they simply cannot afford high end 4 color printing for labels.

As for labels depicting the actual liquid contents, that is a crap shoot and a very discussed issue at that.

Pegasus Vape

Unresolved Status
Jun 30, 2015
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I've been vaping for about 5 months, and I find it frustrating looking for new eJuice.
Most product pages I see are using some type of real image to sell their product.

My opinion: I'd rather see a glass bottle instead of a cake or jelly beans.
I think it has something to do with shopping online and not displaying what I am purchasing.
plastic bottle, glass bottle... ect.

Any opinions?

universal language.
worldwide audience

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
It's all about marketing the product and enticing you into trying it. When it comes to marketing flavors vendors have the mindset that a picture of a yummy looking piece of cake is more apt to sell a juice than just a picture of a bottle of juice.

It doesn't really matter to me what the picture is of. I'm more concerned about the description of the juice. I always read the "about us" section of a vendor's webpage to see what they say about how they started and their methods of making juice. Sites that don't take the time to describe how their juices are made and the care and thought they put into making their juices I don't look at any further. I've found that you can tel a lot about a vendor if they take the time to tell you about their juices and how they make them vs. the sites that just list the juices and give a generic description of the juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread