Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
More nasty storms today. :( There was a tornado warning coming over the radio that lasted for about 20 minutes past when I was done work - I waited it out. Super heavy rain on the way home, spent my ride cursing people for driving 15 MPH instead of pulling over. :-x I think I drowned a Kia or 2 with my wake. :lol: Got home and power was out, grabbed a beer and turned on the scanner, and it was back on in less than an hour! :thumbs:

And I just got a call from work that the usual early guy is sick, and could I come in at 3 tomorrow? :headbang: You betcha! :):):)

janieT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
Good Morning! FV I love your camper and just looking at the pictures makes me want to rent one of those and go up toward Duluth.

Austin is a trooper! He had 4 wisdom teeth removed yesterday. He slept on the way home, I had two stops to make (Mr. Hubby was with me). Once we were home he didn't go back to sleep until 3:30 or so - his surgery was at 10:30. Unfortunately the doctor said the swelling will get worse each day, so on day three it will be pretty swollen - he has to go to work looking like a chipmunk. He is doing great with icing - he looks hilarious (wish I could take a picture), he has two bags of crushed ice, Mr. Hubby wraps them in an old dish towel and then uses an ace bandage and wraps it around his head. No words can describe it :lol

Last edited:

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Busy day at work today. I had four dogs but luckily they were all well behaved. I know Friday and Monday are going to be busy as well.

Morgan's last day of extended school year math was today. She''s very happy.

My new glasses broke. :cry: Luckily I have a spare pair. I like the other one's better though. I put some e6000 on them to see if that will work. We'll see.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Testing teens. Use to be I could just do my job. Now as soon as some one fails I get yelled at and they run to the supervisor. Then they want to know why I'm thinking of retiring early.

Drott's dog shack on the move.
Ugh. Brats.

Good morning posse! Mr. V is taking the rv over to the campground this morning. Victor is helping him, that should be fun. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread