Status
Not open for further replies.

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Don't forget cheap batteries.

10924740_1588478728049618_5929763618242301032_n.jpg
I see another Cease & Desist Order coming.
Glad I saw it before it got pulled. ;-}

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Silly Ping.

My Ti and GMZ will continue to get the daily use they do now. As will my older v2's, that wait for me upstairs each night (such loyal mods!). No Provari will be affected by the Khkhkhkh-oy-voy-Sally-MammaMia mod purchase(s).

Instead, the likely casualty will be my custom-painted & powder-coated SX Mini. Beautiful as she is, she may no longer have a place in my rotation. A tear falls (Yes it does!).

Don't forget the collar-pull, SR! That's the best part. Yes it is!
Dibs!

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Very sad! Saad was really coming on and a lot of potential yet to be tapped into. So hard to keep teams together with these cap limits. Hawks are going to lose lots of players this offseason. Gonna be a long year next season. :(

Prolly not the best time to ask this question and even more likely not the right person to ask, but uh, um, does this benefit the Bolts in any way?

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I see HB is back.
Excuse me while I go make another really large, really strong adult beverage.
Although referring to me as an adult is kind of an Oxymoron.
You could always take one or ten of those lil kiddy size shots too...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Prolly not the best time to ask this question and even more likely not the right person to ask, but uh, um, does this benefit the Bolts in any way?
Yes, they wont have to worry about the Blackhawks next season. The way it's going, the Bolts will have to worry about the Leafs more than the Blackhawks.

It's hard to keep a good team together for long in the salary cap era. Though the Blackhawks have won 3 of the last 6 Cups with only 7 players remaining between the first cup and the last cup.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Yes, they wont have to worry about the Blackhawks next season. The way it's going, the Bolts will have to worry about the Leafs more than the Blackhawks.

It's hard to keep a good team together for long in the salary cap era. Though the Blackhawks have won 3 of the last 6 Cups with only 7 players remaining between the first cup and the last cup.

Thanks Bronze. I guess we'll all know next season, which hard to believe isn't all that far off........

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Not sure how much better this will make you feel but I'll try. The Leafs have gone 48 years without a title. As bad as that is, the Cleveland Indians have gone the second longest without a title in all of professional sports. 67 years!!! How bad can they be?

The Cubs have gone the longest. 107 years!!! No one is alive when the Cubs last won a title. Go Cubs!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Not sure how much better this will make you feel but I'll try. The Leafs have gone 48 years without a title. As bad as that is, the Cleveland Indians have gone the second longest without a title in all of professional sports. 67 years!!! How bad can they be?

The Cubs have gone the longest. 107 years!!! No one is alive when the Cubs last won a title. Go Cubs!
And inevitably we work our way back to goats.

It's a small world after all..(sing it with me now!).

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Ooooopsie!

Cubbies fan? :blush:

Soooooooooo..... Fa-lippin' hot out, ain't it though?
Not a fan of any team. Was scowling at you putting that song in my head that will now be there for the rest of the night :grr:

Love the heat! :D

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Now... I'm just sayin...

If the results were so ironclad, where the f are they?

Why take em down if they were proper?

Just sayin!!!
Well, Jim, it's been mentioned several times now that Cloud9 was faced with legal action. Their intent was to bring to light the truth about a wildly popular brand...not start a legal battle.
HB it really doesn't matter as I'm not going to stop buying Five Pawns. I have a link which has results from I believe is the lab who did the testing. I'm not a chemist so they mean nothing to me. I can say they do not look like the numbers cloud 9 posted.
Remember when Marlboro said their cigarettes weren't harmful, and THEIR tests proved it? I bet you believed them too!
Of course what Five Pawns has released doesn't look like the numbers Cloud9 posted...why would they? They clearly have something to hide, so they provided their own results! As I said...if they had nothing to hide, they wouldn't have lashed out at Cloud9...they would have simply posted their lab info, test methods, and test results, alongside Cloud9's...and let the numbers speak for themselves.
If my favorite juice vendor was brought into the light in the same way, I'd drop them like a hot rock. I started vaping to get away from the self-harm of smoking...not to keep ingesting chemicals that are already known to cause massive health issues.
Look, obviously our taste in juice vendors isn't what brought us all together as friends...so I'm dropping this subject as of now. Only time will reveal what Five Pawns may (or may not) be hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread