GotVapes Weekly: Come play with us. New Game every week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Kind of quiet in here this week. kee, did you ever get used to the brightness of the forum?

Nope.......and never will. Eyes are too sensitive for it.....I refresh, mark what needs marked....get to the end, and have to go to a different site. Just can't spend too much time looking at it or my eyes and head will start to hurt. so much for getting us skins "soon" :facepalm:

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
Nope.......and never will. Eyes are too sensitive for it.....I refresh, mark what needs marked....get to the end, and have to go to a different site. Just can't spend too much time looking at it or my eyes and head will start to hurt. so much for getting us skins "soon" :facepalm:

ugh. I'm sorry to hear that. :( Does turning down the screen brightness help, then turn it back up for other sites, until ECF has a new skin?

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
ugh. I'm sorry to hear that. :( Does turning down the screen brightness help, then turn it back up for other sites, until ECF has a new skin?

I'd have to do that for the next 2 years :ohmy:

No.....I don't know that it would help. I end up straining to see whats there....it almost gives it a blurry look on this screen. It's kinda weird.

Reactions: GreenLeaf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread