Replacement parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I Googled "white rhino vaporizer", as I was unfamiliar with the brand. It appears to be a re-branded or generic Ego battery from the pics. Unless the vendor selling White Rhino batteries changed the connectors on top of their battery to make them proprietary, you could use any eGo or 510-threaded tank. You could use any e-liquid in these tanks, as long as the e-liquids were designed for e-cigarettes.

I assume you are aware that this vendor caters to those people using illegal products, and is not really considered an e-cigarette vendor. :glare:

Last edited:
Reactions: suprtrkr

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
I Googlefd "white rhino vaporizer", as I was unfamiliar with the brand. It appears to be a re-branded or generic Ego battery from the pics. Unless the vendor selling White Rhino batteries changed the connectors on top of their battery to make them proprietary, you could use any eGo or 510-threaded tank. You could use any e-liquid in these tanks, as long as the e-liquids were designed for e-cigarettes.

I assume you are aware that this vendor caters to those people using illegal products, and is not really considered an e-cigarette vendor. :glare:
Lol, I had to laugh. "White Rhino?" Please... What else could they be doing?

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @LloydE. Glad to have you here!:)

Being new to the e-cig, don't want to step on anyone's toes, how does one find out who to deal with and who not to?
If you go to the top of this forum you can click on the link that says "Forum Suppliers". There are also many other reputable suppliers (not included in these links) depending on what you are looking for.

If you are interested in learning more about e-cigarettes (and all the parts and pieces) below are some blog posts by @Baditude that I highly recommend for someone new to vaping and/or looking to upgrade.

1. A Good Starter's Setup for a Beginning Vapor
2. Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods
3. Proper terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments
4. Something Safe for Cinnamon and Citrus Flavors

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Welcome @LloydE!

As Susan mentions, hit the Forum Suppliers. Good starting point. Ones from whom I've purchased include 101Vape, Rock Bottom Vapes, Sweet-Vapes, EvapeUS, VapeNW, My Freedom Smokes, Mt Baker Vapor.... Depends on what you are looking for. Some have better prices than others. You might check their home pages - most will display a "Registered Supplier" ECF logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread