mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
i love me some copper!!!!!

Nope....I refuse to look at the copper if any come down [emoji12] LOL Y'all know pretty metals are my weakness.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
The Marquis comes to mind. The CM V3 is perfect for making opposing vertical coils.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Ok, I think I get it, doing a single coil Chalice so far, negates any interest I might have had in CM version 3, the version two I have will suffice.

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
Tbev... I hate to ask this as I am sure it has been asked plenty of times before, but where do we stand on the vector tops and Tmod tools?

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

supposed to be out this week bud.bungholes and elbows at Tom's shop im sure!!!ha ha

Reactions: Kid Krinkle

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Don't use dishsoap, I have with no issues but I heard that dish detergent can turn aluminum black . .or something like that. I use brake cleaner, hand soap, spit, neverdull, anything pretty much except dishwasher detergent. You can throw it in the dishwasher if you want, just run it thru a rinse cycle , no soap, and it will be clean .

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
I'm gonna have all the vector caps n mods out today or tomorrow. I had to wait on insulators and orings, figures that's pretty much the only things I don't make myself and they totally hung me up . . If your getting a mod I'll send you tracking info when they go out , if your just getting a vector cap I'm sorry but I'm not sending tracking info, but they will be there in two or three days.

TheDigital99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
New Hampshire, United States
I'm gonna have all the vector caps n mods out today or tomorrow. I had to wait on insulators and orings, figures that's pretty much the only things I don't make myself and they totally hung me up . . If your getting a mod I'll send you tracking info when they go out , if your just getting a vector cap I'm sorry but I'm not sending tracking info, but they will be there in two or three days.
Great to hear... Are the tmod tools going out also?

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Kid Krinkle

Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
Virginia

Great news Tbev! I appreciate the update on the top caps.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
TMODS are so righteous even guys like this rock em :)

fa4a4396a369e9a248b522f8e85bd588.jpg

Here's a coil master review V3 where I let my inner dork do the review and my inner dork likes TMODS too :)

So SxD has an inner dork as well?...LAWLZ:banana:

Reactions: Tbev
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread