www.3fvape.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
I wonder how long before StattQualm has a C&D order out with PayPal like they did with the Squape R? It's part of the reason I ordered so quick.

FastTech still has them but they are logo-less and are now called Tri-Window RTAs. Which personally is not a problem. If they work as good, or as near as possible, as the authentic then I don't need the logo.

I just hope the manufacturer put as much detail into the atty as they did the box.

The five deck version is, more than likely, a different manufacturer than the W deck. I'm guessing the W deck is made by Old Friend Kim whoever that may be. You might get lucky and have the 5 deck made by Kingtu.

Last edited:

spencerreid

Multiple ID Suspension
May 18, 2015
www.3fvape.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Marmaduke

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Essen, Germany
That's strange. Can you not get into your order history? There should be a box at the bottom to send messages.
It says there you can add a message to your order. I've done that now. Message sent. And I can see my question there now. Do you mean that box?

I wanted to write to the customer service before and that didn't work and still doesn't.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
What's the difference between the "revised" and the first Kingtu then? I just got it about a week ago, but I am not sure which version I have. Can you tell somehow?

The first release they cheaped out and glued the glass into the tank shell, which leaked badly, revision was doing it properly with a couple o-rings I've had the Kingtu for quite a while, other then the initial leaky tank which they replaced it has been perfect, mine will aslo work with authentic decks.

Reactions: Marmaduke

Marmaduke

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Essen, Germany
The first release they cheaped out and glued the glass into the tank shell, which leaked badly, revision was doing it properly with a couple o-rings I've had the Kingtu for quite a while, other then the initial leaky tank which they replaced it has been perfect, mine will aslo work with authentic decks.

Then I've definitely got the revised one. Thought they forgot the Orings, because there were 2 in the package and I couldn't see them in the tank. Of course they had Orings built in! At the time I realized that the glasstank and one Oring were out and it took me about an hour to get it back in with that f....ing Oring!
At least I can now proudly tell you that the method to get the glass back in with the right amount of pressure is to use the cap of a labello lip moistener. The original replacement tank comes with a sort of tool that resembles a cut off piece of a wooden broomstick.

Yay, original decks will fit..If....I don't get that Squape rs from 3fvape I 'll have a go for the original B-deck.

fogmust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2015
New Jersey
While I can't contribute much to this thread, I have a question: Does anybody here have an authentic R or an R(s), AND a replica of the same? Do they work the same?
I am just curious - I own two authentic Rs and an authentic R(s). All three are perfect, so I'm wondering.... how much money could I have saved if I went the replica route?

Last edited:

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
While I can't contribute much to this thread, I have a question: Does anybody here have an authentic R or an R(s), AND a replica of the same? Do they work the same?
I am just curious - I own two authentic Rs and an authentic R(s). All three are perfect, so I'm wondering.... how much money could I have saved if I went the replica route?
Why beat yourself up? The squapes R fantastic..perfect as you say. Sometimes the clones get it right but mostly they don't quite. They are cheaper but a lot of that is the dearth of design costs since they just copy. Mostly you get what you pay for.
Enjoy the real thing!! Don't worry about the clones...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread