GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #98 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
6/30 #4
Well Treefam I am headed off to the store....I hope to get back before it hits 80 degrees....I can't stand much more of this...Have a great day everyone....I will be back later on........

vil-automn.gif

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
6/30
2. Well day is almost done...hopefully when I get home tonight I'll actually get to relax...last night I ended up having to spend several hours trying to get two of my son's new phones activated and everything switched over:-x...usually it's no problem, but for some reason, nothing wanted to work right at all and ended up having to call Verizon twice to get it all straightened out:facepalm:...yet another reason why I'm in no reason to upgrade my phone...it still works great and does everything I want, so why go through all that hassle if I don't have to!

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
6/30

Good afternoon folks, hope all are well. I forgot to mention the reason I wasted so much wire last night was because the coil jig I was using was pinching and grabbing the wire with the tiny little silver screw that you rotate around the wire. The thin kanthal was getting wedged in there and grabbing it, making it slip out of my other hand and ruining the coil. I fixed this by unscrewing the silver screw making a larger gap that wouldn't catch, and made a perfect coil my first time after that. It really sucks I wasted about 5ish feet of kanthal, but at the very least it was a good test of my patience and I learned a lot about my rda. Making my forum rounds now, talk to y'all soon! :cool:

61C1AYAxL1L._SX425_.jpg

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
15 min rule

6/30 #2
Found out last month I have three torn discs in my lower back. Went to bed a few days ago in the normal pain from it and woke up not being able to walk or sit due to excruciating pain. Figured it would go away but it hasn't. Can't wait for Monday to call my dr and see what he suggests. Even the pain pills won't touch this pain.
Sorry, you’ve been in so much pain. What did the Doc say?
:banana:Today is my 1 year Vapeversary! I can't believe it's been a year since I've smoked a cigarette! :banana:
:banana: CONGRATS! :banana:
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, today Is my one month anniversary cig free! I don't know what's up with my banner, I need a new one, unless my days are off. I quit the 28th of May. Anywho, yay no cigarettes! :rickroll::banana::rickroll:
Congrats! :thumb:
Wonder how Robin's weekend went...hopefully she's not too hungover! :p
Still hungova and sunburned. :2c:
With any luck (depending on how you look at it), she'll crawl out of her bottle hole bed soon and let us know just how much... :pervy:
:laugh: If only I could crawl into a nice cool cave for the next few days.
Haven't been on much today, spent the afternoon in the ER with Wifey.
I hope Wifey is doin’ better. :nun:
Done with mri... now the wait for results begins...
Think I'll take half a day off...
Fingers and toes crossed for good news!

:tumble:

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
6/30 #2
6/30
2...usually it's no problem, but for some reason, nothing wanted to work right at all ...yet another reason why I'm in no reason to upgrade my phone...it still works great and does everything I want, so why go through all that hassle if I don't have to!

Exactly! I was just telling a vape friend today ...some days are diamonds...some days are trainwrecks ...why put yourself thru it if u don't have to. Or at least pick a day that's comin up Diamonds to do it. ;)

Gald you made it back OK, robin...though a bad sunburn can make ya pretty sick

frozen pine.jpg

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
6/30 #4

I refuse to go back to stinkies, I'll deal with it, but the past like weeks all my teeth have been in pain (I did some research on it).
I don't have the best teeth (The need work... No dental insurance + Only working part time = Can't afford it). It's hard to describe the pain, but the first day I got it... I was laying down and had drifted off to sleep, and I woke up freaking out because it felt like my tooth was being pulled downward and out.. Ughh. I have been drinking tons of water, and have been sucking on icecubes, but It doesn't help much.

palm-trees-smiley-emoticon-animation.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread