GG Tilemahos V2 and Penelope V4 mini official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
The funny thing reading this post, is how personal is, still now, the appreciation of 'performance' in vaping : the Hellfire viper (a reputed bottom feeding ato recently released) remains the only of my 12 HF ato i quickly resell, when a 2012-based short body GG iatty 2 mm microcoiled with good rayon and 0,32 kanthal D for 1 ohm in its tiny ceramic room, seated on an efficient brass esterigon 500, is as close as i found from an average genesis , for aromas separation , heat and density of flavor ;)

Once again, very subjective and personal thoughts and experience : i bought all the drippers of interest and took some fun from the va cyclone in early 2013 till the HF raptor in 2015, i still more seriously use frequently fine genesis maniacly coiled with thin wires and rythmed by small airholes when it comes to flavour : i found the low ohm/thick wires / massive airholes drippers tends to 'spoil' my way of vaping . Lot of clouds but without proportion with satisfaction finally achieved, lot of 'first' taste 'in your face' but quickly vanished, endless seek of borderline heat to hide the poor finesse of the vape (where a mesh genesis 'pre-heat' the juice in style , acting as a whole resistance), not to speak about the paleolitic ergonomy and social life dealing with your cloudy addiction ;)

I vape since 2012 and all its aspects interest me : i found in the beautiful tilemahos-esterigon hybrid 500 the perfect ecig, a supreme consensus, period. ease of use and maintenance, perfs, authencity and elegance of the concept, integrity of the modder, autonomy/size ratio, not a single dry hit with typical Ti rez at 0,8 ohm achieved on a 2,5 mm diameter coil. I haven't find yet the perfect setup working for my v2 tilemahos (23 hybrid on JustGG and clear 22 on GG4s) and sometime even juice control wide open, dry a bit, but its a matter of further experiments and time, wich is part of the pleasure of vaping, isn't it :)

I would probably love a thin & shiny engraved GG box rooming a leakproof reliable penelope alongside a 18500, but i can leave without , but it will certainly take time before i regard an hypothetic 'GG bottom feeder dripper' with plastic bottle as a 'development' of the GG ecig concept.

Plenty of modder offers BF box, in any materials available (none matching white plastic anyway) it would take few minutes to Imeo i guess to manage any of its drilled 'centerpost' in a 'bottom feeder friendly' version add to a penny/ithaka/tilemhos dripper cap.

I apologize if,in any way this too,long post seems agressive or pretentious, please consider first my poor english skills and my free enthusiasm for vaping ;)

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
I know what you mean buddy, something like Reo :)

Ok, back to topic. The new rebuildable part is AWESOME!!!

I test it for the first day today. Its not complete but it works EXACTLY as I thought and hope. A new age is coming. Be prepared!

Some pistachios and a vape and we good to go,
A new age...I like this choose of words

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
I am one of those people who used to be only tank vaper and then included bottom feeding in my style.

Only tube mods I have now and use are GG. They last forever and I am in love with the ggts. Although I have just gg, ggts stays for me the best device in history. I also still have most of gg tanks and all of them are unique in its own. I still have a ufs although I know I will never put an atomizer in it but I can't let it go.

The thing is the move to bottom feeding was caused by the move to dripper. I tried drippers and liked them. Why? Because in a dripper you can have the coils so close to your mouth that the vapor is hot. You can get a lot of vapor also because air holes can be very large. Bottom feeding allowed to let go the hassle of dripping.

Now I can have a 6ml bottle with a dripper that produces hot and dense vapor. And because I vape unflavored I like it this way. On the other hand Flavor liquids for me belong to tanks.

The problem with tanks is that if you want to have 6 ml of liquid the coils will be far from mouth and the vapor cools down.

They tried to achieve coils close and tank underneath with genesis but the wicking issues kept it failing.

That is IMHO.

leemc37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2014
Bridgend, UK.
The new rebuildable part is AWESOME!!!

I test it for the first day today. Its not complete but it works EXACTLY as I thought and hope. A new age is coming. Be prepared!
What time does the film start imeo [emoji3] I'm excited to see this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monkkx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2013
paris, abu dhabi
I know what you mean buddy, something like Reo :)

Ok, back to topic. The new rebuildable part is AWESOME!!!

you know how to write cliffhangers ... air the next episode please, the suspens is killing me :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The funny thing reading this post, is how personal is, still now, the appreciation of 'performance' in vaping : the Hellfire viper (a reputed bottom feeding ato recently released) remains the only of my 12 HF ato i quickly resell, when a 2012-based short body GG iatty 2 mm microcoiled with good rayon and 0,32 kanthal D for 1 ohm in its tiny ceramic room, seated on an efficient brass esterigon 500, is as close as i found from an average genesis , for aromas separation , heat and density of flavor ;)

Once again, very subjective and personal thoughts and experience : i bought all the drippers of interest and took some fun from the va cyclone in early 2013 till the HF raptor in 2015, i still more seriously use frequently fine genesis maniacly coiled with thin wires and rythmed by small airholes when it comes to flavour : i found the low ohm/thick wires / massive airholes drippers tends to 'spoil' my way of vaping . Lot of clouds but without proportion with satisfaction finally achieved, lot of 'first' taste 'in your face' but quickly vanished, endless seek of borderline heat to hide the poor finesse of the vape (where a mesh genesis 'pre-heat' the juice in style , acting as a whole resistance), not to speak about the paleolitic ergonomy and social life dealing with your cloudy addiction ;)

I vape since 2012 and all its aspects interest me : i found in the beautiful tilemahos-esterigon hybrid 500 the perfect ecig, a supreme consensus, period. ease of use and maintenance, perfs, authencity and elegance of the concept, integrity of the modder, autonomy/size ratio, not a single dry hit with typical Ti rez at 0,8 ohm achieved on a 2,5 mm diameter coil. I haven't find yet the perfect setup working for my v2 tilemahos (23 hybrid on JustGG and clear 22 on GG4s) and sometime even juice control wide open, dry a bit, but its a matter of further experiments and time, wich is part of the pleasure of vaping, isn't it :)

I would probably love a thin & shiny engraved GG box rooming a leakproof reliable penelope alongside a 18500, but i can leave without , but it will certainly take time before i regard an hypothetic 'GG bottom feeder dripper' with plastic bottle as a 'development' of the GG ecig concept.

Plenty of modder offers BF box, in any materials available (none matching white plastic anyway) it would take few minutes to Imeo i guess to manage any of its drilled 'centerpost' in a 'bottom feeder friendly' version add to a penny/ithaka/tilemhos dripper cap.

I apologize if,in any way this too,long post seems agressive or pretentious, please consider first my poor english skills and my free enthusiasm for vaping ;)

I have already made it as prototype Corona. Its just a Tilemahos with a very short tank and a 4,5mm hole for air. The rebuildable part is down to the base. So its the most easy to be recoiled dripper out there. But it never had a meaning to me, so I didnt make it. Also I never had the time :)

Reactions: Patricko

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am one of those people who used to be only tank vaper and then included bottom feeding in my style.

Only tube mods I have now and use are GG. They last forever and I am in love with the ggts. Although I have just gg, ggts stays for me the best device in history. I also still have most of gg tanks and all of them are unique in its own. I still have a ufs although I know I will never put an atomizer in it but I can't let it go.

The thing is the move to bottom feeding was caused by the move to dripper. I tried drippers and liked them. Why? Because in a dripper you can have the coils so close to your mouth that the vapor is hot. You can get a lot of vapor also because air holes can be very large. Bottom feeding allowed to let go the hassle of dripping.

Now I can have a 6ml bottle with a dripper that produces hot and dense vapor. And because I vape unflavored I like it this way. On the other hand Flavor liquids for me belong to tanks.

The problem with tanks is that if you want to have 6 ml of liquid the coils will be far from mouth and the vapor cools down.

They tried to achieve coils close and tank underneath with genesis but the wicking issues kept it failing.

That is IMHO.
I dont really agree about the distance of the coil on a 6ml tank Aal. For example, Tilemahos 23mm can be only 0,5cm longer to archine this capacity :)
Also, if you want hot vapor, just put a smaller wire :)

Reactions: qorax

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
I have already made it as prototype Corona. Its just a Tilemahos with a very short tank and a 4,5mm hole for air. The rebuildable part is down to the base. So its the most easy to be recoiled dripper out there. But it never had a meaning to me, so I didnt make it. Also I never had the time :)

I'm sold, when can you make it :D

Reactions: imeothanasis

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
I was just thinking wasn't it last August that Tilemahos came out time fly's and V2 now a new update/upgrade wow Imeo what will happen when you slow down I think your holiday's are spent secretly thinking up new ideas lol Can't wait to see the update! I wish you could make some parts for my car lol replaced almost all front end now and still have problems lol Keep thinking Thanks Adam

Reactions: Ariel_MX

monkkx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2013
paris, abu dhabi
Hi imeo how can I make the cuts on top the channels wider to use a 3mm drill bit?
interesting question, I've alwaus wondered why the V2 channel was narrower than the tilemahos v1 ones ... though too scared to damage the precious by trying to remove metal ...

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Imeo when do you think the update will be ready for sale for the Tilemahos V2 just want to know how much to save lol I am so happy with GG4S and Tilemahos V2 everyday all day Vape and learning and finding e-juice that doesn't crack the plexiglass tank has been educational. Next is Ti1 wire would you recommend I try it on a non temp control device? I have actually been getting a lot of flak about it.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Ti is ok with any device Adam. In fact is the only safe wire to my opinion.

As for Tilemahos new rebuildable part, be sure that I will sell it toooo low. Ithaka upgrade was at 66 euros but the new and innovated Tilemahos upgrade will be at 35 euros!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread