Dec 24, 2012
Kansas

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I enjoyed the one a few weeks ago about the one and only juice. Really made me think and was great to read the comments of others.

I like remark's idea of talking about a piece of gear you are interested in but don't yet own.

I am still hoping to win this for me someday and hopefully if I do, I get one that the prize is all juice :)

There are several Vape Conventions here and there this year and would be interesting to know how far people would drive for the smaller ones and the BIG ones.

Son and I went to one in Pittsburgh a few weeks ago and I had a ball. Wasn't really large which was nice. I think I sampled every juice in the place. The best freebie I got was a bottle of water :D Really needed after all the juices to say the least. I will go again if they do it there next year.

Your contests are always fun and I read even if I don't enter. I don't enter if it isn't something I will use or know of someone who will. I don't own a camera or a cell phone so pics are a bit rough for me but since I look like my avatar, guess I could use that :D

BTW ...Thanks for the great weekly contests and also the Lounge where we can chat between contests.

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Thank you for all the fun contests in the past.....each one was a treat!!! They are a pleasure to enter and your prizes are fantastic!! There were a lot of good recommendations already!!!

I think a caption contest would be fun....post a funny or vape related picture and we could supply the caption...they are always fun. Maybe a short jingle about Mad Vapes....something easy and fun like "MadVapes makes me smile...for them I would walk a mile"......

Thanks again for your contests...I love them!!!!

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
I would like to see some "Hometown" pics. Something like your favorite park, scene, street, lake, river, view or whatever even if its your backyard. Even people without a camera could come up with a pic like this. A caption of what we are seeing would be nice too.

Thanks for another impressive contest Crowedude & Mad Vapes.

Reactions: mvpTina

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
The hometown info is a good idea too.
Your prize packages have always been great but if it's equipment I don't use I have passed on contest in the past.
What a about customized prize kit just for the winner.
A VW or mechanical mod with appropriate type tank or RBA/RDA
Tootle puffers or subohmer and everyone in between. Might generate a few more postings and MadVape exposure.

Reactions: mvpTina

Prism

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wisconsin
I think they are great just the way they are. I guess for something different maybe ask a question about something on your website so that people would have to go there and look till they found the answer, then all the ones who got the right answer get put in a drawing.

Reactions: Panorama911

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
I like almost all the contests you've had so far. I like the ones that make you think for a minute like what is your one and only liquid. Although, it was a bit hard to do, it was fun to think about and then decide!

I like the questions much more than the funny images. :)

There's a lot of good suggestions on questions so far.

I think it would be interesting to know if anyone's randomly met someone because they saw each other person and if they have, did they become friends.

Thanks for another great contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread