Lemo v2 - fill port too tight, won't open

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave51

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2014
oklahoma
When you get it open put a drop of juice on the small plastic stop in the fill hole that makes it open easier

It will open easier as you use it

As for the leaks be sure to close the air flow control before opening the fill hole
And you may not be using enough wick in the coil on the build deck
I had the same problems when I first got mine

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Took it all apart and put a few drops on fill port as suggested and just spent some time working it open and close. Helped a ton!

I rebuilt with more cotton, filled it up and all good so far. I haven't refilled yet, but I'll update once I do and let you guys know how it goes.

Thanks for the help!

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Another thing that will make the fill port hard to open is if you have the upper and lower silicone seals reversed... Smaller seal goes up top and larger one on the bottom.

This was the issue with mine. I couldn't figure out why my wife's Lemo2 was so smooth, and mine was a PITA. Flipped the seals around and VOILA! Like butter...

They do seem to be a bit tighter right out of the box, but it loosens up pretty quickly with use.

Reactions: caferacer

Sgt.Rock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
The Poconos
First verify the proper seals are in their proper locations.. The smaller silicone seal should be on the top section..and the larger on the bottom.

Leave the top sit upside down and drip a couple drops of eliquid into the channel on top of the seal...give it a couple minutes to seep in. Now assemble and don't crank the hell out of it..just snug it up good.

All four of mine were a little tight to start but are fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread