Newbie here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanekichi

Verified Member
Jul 1, 2015
Hello and welcome to the forum @Fredrostarr Rox. Glad to have you here!:)

Are you located in a country that allows vaping? Have you tried vaping?

I'm located in a country where EVERYTHING is taxed. Vaping unfortunately falls in a category that they can't tax. So its illegal.. Fine city.

Reactions: Susan~S

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
I'm located in a country where EVERYTHING is taxed. Vaping unfortunately falls in a category that they can't tax. So its illegal.. Fine city.

Gottcha!:)

Check out this forum: SG Vapers. Make sure you read all the "stickies" as there are special rules you must follow due to the sensitivity of vaping in SG. You won't be able to ask where to buy hardware/juice in SG as your government reads ECF forum posts. It's all explained in one of the "Newbe Q & A" stickies.

You will not be able to post there until you have your first 5 posts and the server updates at :25 past the hour.

If you need help in getting in your 5 posts, just go out and welcome some other new members or post in another thread that interests you here in the "New Member" Forum.

Reactions: Kanekichi

Kanekichi

Verified Member
Jul 1, 2015
Lol
Gottcha!:)

Check out this forum: SG Vapers. Make sure you read all the "stickies" as there are special rules you must follow due to the sensitivity of vaping in SG. You won't be able to ask where to buy hardware/juice in SG as your government reads ECF forum posts. It's all explained in one of the "Newbe Q & A" stickies.

You will not be able to post there until you have your first 5 posts and the server updates at :25 past the hour.

If you need help in getting in your 5 posts, just go out and welcome some other new members or post in another thread that interests you here in the "New Member" Forum.

Lol. Thanks for the heads-up! Thats what I've been trying to do actually..

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Lol. Thanks for the heads-up! Thats what I've been trying to do actually..

Here's some reading for you. Will give you something to talk about (especially if you have questions) as you are getting to know members posting in the SG Vapers Forum. Of course, you can always post in other Forums here on ECF if you have questions.

If you are interested in learning more about e-cigarettes (and all the parts and pieces) below are some blog posts by ECF member @Baditude that I highly recommend for someone new to vaping and/or looking to upgrade.

1. A Good Starter's Setup for a Beginning Vapor
2. Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods
3. Proper terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments
4. Something Safe for Cinnamon and Citrus Flavors

Kanekichi

Verified Member
Jul 1, 2015
Here's some reading for you. Will give you something to talk about (especially if you have questions) as you are getting to know members posting in the SG Vapers Forum. Of course, you can always post in other Forums here on ECF if you have questions.

If you are interested in learning more about e-cigarettes (and all the parts and pieces) below are some blog posts by ECF member @Baditude that I highly recommend for someone new to vaping and/or looking to upgrade.

1. A Good Starter's Setup for a Beginning Vapor
2. Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods
3. Proper terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments
4. Something Safe for Cinnamon and Citrus Flavors

Thank you for the in depth information. I am aware that these threads are preyed upon by the government.. And so, i shall not ask of where i could get a kit for myself. But just to share a bit..

My buddy was quoted by a seller of sgd250 for a kit recently.. I kinda understand that it is THAT price since it is kinda risky to buy/sell.. But to ask for a 50% downpayment is atrocious.. He saw dat he didn't wanna go through with the deal since it IS kind of scheming.. And he's afraid of Hsehemehem..

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
My buddy was quoted by a seller of sgd250 for a kit recently.. I kinda understand that it is THAT price since it is kinda risky to buy/sell.. But to ask for a 50% downpayment is atrocious.. He saw dat he didn't wanna go through with the deal since it IS kind of scheming.. And he's afraid of Hsehemehem..

Smart decision on the part of your friend. He should join ECF, get to know members, and get verified for the Classifieds. Although there are not a lot of people posting products/juice for local pickup, I usually see at least one post a week in the Classifieds.

You can sell/trade unload your *unloved* gear (no counterfeit products) in the Classifieds & Swaps Forum.

He/she will need to have a minimum of 20 posts before he/she can apply to get verified. Here is a link to get started: How to Become a Verified Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread