PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
Goodnight Everyone!
Sweet Dreams!

waits fer me !
ag-maxi.jpg

Hmm...almost the same time...hmmmm...
he had a coupon
dod01.gif
[/QUOTE]

Lucky duck snake.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Good morning y'all, happy hump day! :D

Chimp lady N Max, thanks for the advice on the Midnight Frost. I'll have to try a tank when mine gets here. It would be pretty cool if I were to start DIYing my juice sooner or later.
if you're gonna DIY the Frost, I recommend to try different ratio's of pg/vg cuz it will make a difference in the taste of it :D

I mix mine with 60pg / 40vg. @ 20 % flavoring
Maxi is vg I think :blink:

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Thanks for that chimp lady. :)

I read about folks making their own juice, and I also read about not messing with 100 mg nic unless you're well-prepared. :laugh: I think it would be cool if I had some lower nic concentrate to start out with, see how I like the process, ya know?

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Thanks for that chimp lady. :)

I read about folks making their own juice, and I also read about not messing with 100 mg nic unless you're well-prepared. :laugh: I think it would be cool if I had some lower nic concentrate to start out with, see how I like the process, ya know?
you can get nic juice in the mg you want if you don't wanna mess with breaking down the 100 mg (ex. 24mg nic) and the choices of nic with pg or nic with vg. I use the ejuice me up calculator when I mix. it'll breakdown what you need for the final juice for you :D

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Very cool. Yeah, from what I keep reading, DIY is the way to go to keep the cost down. I could get some like 36 mg nic and break that down into 6 or 12, get a good mix down N vape my own stuff!
Dats rites
8ca437ddabc38343c5_zps426708ea.jpg
there's many ejuice caluclators to choose from. Try it you'll like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread