Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
If the hastur becomes a go I may remove my name from the list. I put myself on it before I tried the manta. Not feeling any draw to try other attys at the moment. But - ... I may change my mind. Depending on the feedback...since its so inexpensive it couldn't hurt I guess.

But hot shingles...these Mantas have done me in.

AllPepperS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Palm City, FL
yeah, the Manta is doing a great job for me too, but what has surprised me is I like the Vector very much too. I was not sure this one would be good for me, but it is. The Stumpy and I are still in negotiations as I don't quite have it right yet, seems to have gotten better the last couple days though. June was very big month with all the great offerings. I think there is a Nectar waiting for me at home and I am betting that will be pretty decent. What a month for squonkers, Thanks Tom :)

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
If the hastur becomes a go I may remove my name from the list. I put myself on it before I tried the manta. Not feeling any draw to try other attys at the moment. But - ... I may change my mind. Depending on the feedback...since its so inexpensive it couldn't hurt I guess.

But hot shingles...these Mantas have done me in.
I understand completely. That was a while ago once I get and pay the invoice we will start over on the list.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
yeah, the Manta is doing a great job for me too, but what has surprised me is I like the Vector very much too. I was not sure this one would be good for me, but it is. The Stumpy and I are still in negotiations as I don't quite have it right yet, seems to have gotten better the last couple days though. June was very big month with all the great offerings. I think there is a Nectar waiting for me at home and I am betting that will be pretty decent. What a month for squonkers, Thanks Tom :)
I warned back in April that June would be a big month. Not to toot my own horn but I think I have delivered?

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Tom offered a send in service for the hatsur , not sure how many of the other 20 people on the list sent one in.
Top to side air flow like the manta. Says M3 hex screws for the posts - don't know about pins and such.
Worth a gamble.
None have arrived yet.

NatGasMan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Not in Colorado yet!
Toot away buddy....you da man! Thanks for all that you do for us squankers.

For those of you who don't know me, I have been dealing with Tom since he started this business of his. He has never done me wrong. Keep up the good work Tom and you may be able to quit your day (night) job.

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
Kind of depressed, the nectar just wasn't for me so I listed them in the classifieds.
Back to the manta lol.

wow that was a fast turn around for selling it.i was gonna do the same with the vector.but I had to give it some time and at least break the coil and wick in to see what goes down.but I get it man everyone know what they like.im sure someone will be happy to take that off your hands.goodluck!

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I warned back in April that June would be a big month. Not to toot my own horn but I think I have delivered?

Lordy, have you ever. Stellar stuff (even if my bank account hates you.. but it will get over it... silly panicky thing).

You even put me (us) on to the sunboxes at VapinArt, one of which is sitting on my desk, smirking at me right now.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Lordy, have you ever. Stellar stuff (even if my bank account hates you.. but it will get over it... silly panicky thing).

You even put me (us) on to the sunboxes at VapinArt, one of which is sitting on my desk, smirking at me right now.

Sunboxes are known for that smirk.

steven445

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2012
Ohio
wow that was a fast turn around for selling it.i was gonna do the same with the vector.but I had to give it some time and at least break the coil and wick in to see what goes down.but I get it man everyone know what they like.im sure someone will be happy to take that off your hands.goodluck!

Yeah its just too tight of a draw for me.
I still have another one in there to sell though.
I'm hoping someone buys it.

Reactions: rudedog

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
Yeah its just too tight of a draw for me.
I still have another one in there to sell though.
I'm hoping someone buys it.

im really liking the derringer(who don't) and the REMatty is really kickin .....the neg posts are a lil PIA but I can deal with that.im waiting on my v1?manta.if Dready still wants to trade a derringer for my vector ill be doing that.i also got with Brad and am getting custom DT done for the REMatty.the hot DT was its other downfall but easily taken care of.im gonna try the nectar for a while cuz I do like the flavor and tight draw don't bother me long as the flav is there its worth it to me.we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread