Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
I'm determined to get caught up! But to answer your question, it would say this:

OMW!!!! I'm SO glad I was scrolling back and saw this! It's hystrerical ( and a lot of it was apropo to my attitude nowadays:D)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
so many issues today, I need a laugh.

oh my I love Victor Borge, always have........he's so hilarious!! Sorry you're having issues today.

'Morning porchers!

Scott!

Spazz Tukii
That is tooooooo cute!!! Now we gotta make sure Scott goes back and reads all these :laugh:

Scott, a dozen joyful congrats for your milestone! <insert dancin' Snoopy here>

there ya go darlin.......an Iffy wiffout his dancin snoopy is a sad thing indeed!!

Howdy y'all

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
I even have some kind of good news today. Nothing about going home yet but at least I have a window seat now! I was between roommates so I asked for and was able to get a move to the outside bed. I can now at least see the sun I'm missing, and am a little further away from the noise in the hallway. If I put the bed all of the way up I can even see some flowers.
:)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I even have some kind of good news today. Nothing about going home yet but at least I have a window seat now! I was between roommates so I asked for and was able to get a move to the outside bed. I can now at least see the sun I'm missing, and am a little further away from the noise in the hallway. If I put the bed all of the way up I can even see some flowers.
oh nice!!! That's the only benefit to being in there a long time. Hope you can go home soon! But glad for now it's at least a little better for ya

runamok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2014
Georgia
OMG shuuf pret. Just was watching Victor pret wizzed myself shuuf pret I'v watched his stuff for a long time and he can still reduce me to tears and a change of underwear. oh pret I meant to say shuuf pret one very very funny guy pret If you don't get this watch the phonic punctuation bit pret

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
OMG shuuf pret. Just was watching Victor pret wizzed myself shuuf pret I'v watched his stuff for a long time and he can still reduce me to tears and a change of underwear. oh pret I meant to say shuuf pret one very very funny guy pret If you don't get this watch the phonic punctuation bit pret
Haven't figured this out yet. Greek to me. :rolleyes:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

For you amoret ...

1394933-bigthumbnail.jpg

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
oh my I love Victor Borge, always have........he's so hilarious!!

Him, Red Skelton and a few others... priceless!

... there ya go darlin...

Thank ya, Sweetheart! <insert kiss & bouquet here>

... at least I have a window seat now! If I put the bed all of the way up I can even see some flowers.

So glad to hear a bright report from ya! How much longer 'fore da 'warden' kicks ya outta dere?

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
He completed right on time Friday, end of the day. It looks wonderful - both Janet and I are are so happy and pleased with the contractors attention to detail and the great work he did.
So happy for the two of you! And, still awaiting pictures!
MikeE3 said:
Anyways - Janet's celebrating her new kitchen and our 45 wedding anniversary today by making her 1st full blown meal in the new kitchen.
The one time that cooking is actually a celebration instead of an everyday chore!
Thanks! No, I'll still be mixing in the same place - right next to the sink. Wouldn't it be nice though to have a little room just for mixing!
I really liked my daughter's old bathroom setup. She had lots and lots of linen closet space directly across from the bathroom counter. Just open the cabinet, and everything's visible and accessible. And, right across from a counter and sink.
Janet H said:
The kitchen is the same size it was before, but the cabinets are much more useable because of the pull out shelves. Now there's no need to get on the floor to reach into the back corners so it's definitely an improvement. I'll probably be shuffling stuff around for awhile.
No bending or getting down on the floor! Nice!
Happy 12th Scott!!!!!
With his permission, I want to wish Scott a wonderful happy anniversary.......12 years clean and sober!!!! What a great accomplishment!!!
Congrats, Scott! Twelve years is quite an accomplishment!
It's amazing how much something so little can help! I'm glad things are, at least, a little better. Hurry up and get better so you can go home!

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK, got a great PM from Willie and think I'm gonna pull da trigger, so to speak.
Toshiba Satellite C55 B
Personally I'd go the extra $50 and get the udder wun. BUT remember, many low end laptops have no DVD anymore. So if you need one, you'll have to buy an external.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Him, Red Skelton and a few others... priceless!
oh yeah, love Red Skelton too!! and like ya said, a few others. Love me some foster brooks too

OK, got a great PM from Willie and think I'm gonna pull da trigger, so to speak.
Toshiba Satellite C55 B
kewl. that's a really good price. Dunno if ya need the dvd or not like Gary said, this one I'm using doesn't have one, but at least it gets me online

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
[QUOTE="Iffy, post: 16055923, member:

So glad to hear a bright report from ya! How much longer 'fore da 'warden' kicks ya outta dere?[/QUOTE]

In two weeks I see the surgeon again, get x-rays to see how things are healing, and hopefully can go to partial weight bearing. After I can put some weight on the ankle then probably at least a week more pt to show that I can get around on a walker. I'm hoping that I don't have to prove that I can climb stairs, since I can crawl or bump up on my behind to do the four steps to get into the house, and I won't need to do any more once I'm in.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I really liked my daughter's old bathroom setup. She had lots and lots of linen closet space directly across from the bathroom counter. Just open the cabinet, and everything's visible and accessible. And, right across from a counter and sink.
that's one thing I don't like about my son's house.......the bathrooms are really small.

It's soooo good to see ya!

Kenna popped in the hangout for a bit a bit ago. Still not doing very well, poor thing, but it was so good to see her. Haven't seen too much of Peach either. Miss everyone

sushigirl

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2010
Podunk, Texas

What a great attitude! It helps you heal faster!!! Hope you get out soon.

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
Personally I'd go the extra $50 and get the udder wun. BUT remember, many low end laptops have no DVD anymore. So if you need one, you'll have to buy an external.

The external drives are pretty cheap these days, but I think that I've only used mine twice - to install older games. Pretty much everything else is streaming now, even at my internet speed. I can play my older music CDs and DVDs on my blue ray player, though I have thought about getting better speakers for that. Though one advantage of being practically tone deaf is that I don't really hear much difference in sound systems once they're past the super cheap tinny ones.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread