New Red Tail Flavors Discounted

Status
Not open for further replies.

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
Got my Aroma order in today to try some of the new flavors. I ordered the Orange Punch and the Lemonberry and MsChris included a sample of the Cranberry Kiss.

Tried the Orange first, it had a strong smell in the bottle but after vaping it, it has a very pleasant Orange flavor. Very tasty to me and not as overpowering as I thought it would be based on the initial sniff. Next was the Lemonberry, it has a nice strawberry/lemon flavor and the combination worked quite well. I also liked this juice.

Last was the free sample of Cranberry Kiss. Initially when I read the description I thought that this flavor wouldn't suit me and I looked for something else to try. So when I got it as a sample I was hesitant to try it. However I was pleasantly surprised when I took my first vape of it. It wasn't tart like I thought it might be, it has a nice Cranberry flavor with a hint of sweetness. Surprisingly I like the Cranberry most of the three with the Lemonberry coming in a close second. All three juices are very tasty and I plan on ordering 30ml bottles of each soon.

I think all three flavors are very good additions and I hope they continue to be a part of Aroma's fantastic juice lineup :thumb:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I really like the cranberry. When I put in another order then I'm going to get more. I've been trying to work thru what I have first. I found a couple bottles of ry4 that I had forgotten about. That and I have several partial bottles of stuff that I should finish before ordering more.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    Got my Aroma order in today to try some of the new flavors. I ordered the Orange Punch and the Lemonberry and MsChris included a sample of the Cranberry Kiss.

Tried the Orange first, it had a strong smell in the bottle but after vaping it, it has a very pleasant Orange flavor. Very tasty to me and not as overpowering as I thought it would be based on the initial sniff. Next was the Lemonberry, it has a nice strawberry/lemon flavor and the combination worked quite well. I also liked this juice.

Last was the free sample of Cranberry Kiss. Initially when I read the description I thought that this flavor wouldn't suit me and I looked for something else to try. So when I got it as a sample I was hesitant to try it. However I was pleasantly surprised when I took my first vape of it. It wasn't tart like I thought it might be, it has a nice Cranberry flavor with a hint of sweetness. Surprisingly I like the Cranberry most of the three with the Lemonberry coming in a close second. All three juices are very tasty and I plan on ordering 30ml bottles of each soon.

I think all three flavors are very good additions and I hope they continue to be a part of Aroma's fantastic juice lineup :thumb:

Thank you for the review

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    I really like the cranberry. When I put in another order then I'm going to get more. I've been trying to work thru what I have first. I found a couple bottles of ry4 that I had forgotten about. That and I have several partial bottles of stuff that I should finish before ordering more.

Hitt,

You are the man, and thanks for taking the time out to give us your input.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread