What Product or Upgrade would you most like to see! GG of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Just a little bored and was wondering what would you would most like to see from GG.
Me personally I am very interested in the Tilemahos update. VIR is coming soon so very interested to see how it works! I was thinking an all SS GG4S but not sure how the connectivity would be. What are your thoughts.
Oh I do not forget a VIR SS box mod but of course a unique GG design.

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
hmmm ... wishes ... basically I am just one happy camper ... but ... a 30mm Tilemahos and GG4S/JustGG would be something really really interesting ... and something completely different ... it would be really nice to also get some GG apparel like polos sweaters zipsweaters and caps whatever ... but this would be cool ... :)

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Almost forgot a drip tip with air flow for Tilemahos v2

About Drip Tips and Mouthpieces, I would like a GG Drip Tip or Mouthpiece that prevents the liquid to flow up through the mouth piece, I have noticed particularly, in the Tilemahos, that when I remove the Drip Tip, some liquid is in the upper part of the mouth piece, sometimes that liquid flows up to my mouth while vaping.

Has anyone noticed the same?

Maybe a deep slot in the base of the drip tip could prevent this.

Reactions: gratefulbuddy

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
Nice idea Adam...this thread,

For mod:
A U configuration assembly that will allow us to use VIR on the JGGTS with
18650 battery to the side of stealth and keep the total lenght the same as stealth
Will be very nice add to the already versatility of the JGGTS mode system.

For atty
Personally I don't miss nothing because I'm not aware of anything that can better the GG
Tank system for practically and features.
GG tank already have all I want for know,sorry but I'm not one looking into dripping/squanking
Or whatever term this style goes by.
All my dripping device (and there are many as I'm a many many kind of person) are useless
For me as even to taste a juice I fill a fresh Ithaka and need a time without hassle
To decide if one juice suit me as part of ADV.
Nothing to be done that's me.
But with that said I wouldn't advice against GG dripper just because I think GG must have all feature
Possibilities for all GG friends and vapers out there.

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
even if i love the taste of Ody, sometimes i wish there was an update without nr-r-nr for Ody. :)

One way to go :

You buy Ithaka GGTS base + Ithaka compleat updat and put all in ODY tank
After adding the higher tank part of Ithaka (better be put at the lower side)

it should look like so:

A bigger ODY tank R only :)
Actually I'm in the middle of convert some like so,but I need more parts lol.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Not to completely beat the dead horse because I am a GG Fanboy through and through but a regulated GG. Preferably temp control. While I think the idea of a board to fit into a 17mm device is great I think that the majority of the market wants battery life. Which is why 5k mah boxes and dual 18650 devices are soo popular right now. I also think that the size factor is what has been the biggest slowing factor in the project for Imeo.
Again wasn't trying to bash or complain. And if it comes out tomorrow or in 2020 I will be first in line to get one that is simply the thing I am looking forward to most.

Second for me would be larger airflow. While I think that the newer stuff is a vast improvement over older tanks (iAtty, Ody, even Ithaka) I think that bottom air through a 510 connector is a big limiting factor so I would like to see a GG atomizer with side air and at least 4mm of available airflow. Also a true GG Dripper.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Airflow has always been on my mind and my question is how much air flows up to the coil say on the Tilemahos v2 there must be a max air flow I am saying that there must be a max amount of air that can reach the coil no matter how big the air holes are on the side of the device? right? So the inner air channel lets say would have to be larger as well to get much more airflow or am I completely wrong? Thanks Adam

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Just sitting around having a coffee and a Vape the weather is really sh#$ thinking what is the ultimate GG kit if you where to buy a GG mod and GG RTA combo what would yours be not including VIR I have been trying to decide so I think you would have to have two combo's
1. GG4S and Tilemahos V2 clear tank
2. Esterigon and Tilemahos V2 clear tank with the hybrid adapter (need to purchase that soon) These two combo's woul;d include the new update of course(we haven't seen it yet but you know it will be good) what are your combo's?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Tilemahos with clear tank is an excellent choice, thats why I made much more Tilemahos with clear tanks than SS Adam. And I usually use it with GG4S because its very small and compact. Same on esterigon but in 18500 mode with hybrid base. We have same taste buddy :)

Sale Gosse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2014
La Rochelle France
Esterigon / Tilemahos / Hybrid base is a super combo, the proof mine was stolen last week.... :(:mad:
I hope that he will appreciated it as much as me....
Impatient to receive my new one :)

And thanks to Imeo for the current the very good price.

Last edited:

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Esterigon / Tilemahos / Hybrid base is a super combo, the proof mine was stolen mine last week.... :(:mad:

I have been meaning to pick up a hybrid base and another Tilemahos V2 sealed to fit it but not just yet as soon as I finally decide to spend the money something new comes out and its always something I want LOL

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Esterigon / Tilemahos / Hybrid base is a super combo, the proof mine was stolen last week.... :(:mad:

Oh! I am very sorry to hear that buddy:(
At least the new price will save you a lot of money!

Reactions: Sale Gosse
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread