Status
Not open for further replies.

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Here's the Hastur list from when in got shelved. Hope this gets revived.
Did this list include cool pics of t he awesomeness of the Hastur! Anyway.... I want on new.... old.... whatever.... I want it! Has Tom given a thumbs up yet?

Edit: pending I see.... m3 factor.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Tom, can you BF a Velocity?

Or have you thought about getting some?

I had planned on getting 10 along with 20 Marquis when the smoke settles. I need a break... Between NTSB scrutiny at work and the 400 attys in June I'm a bit worse for the wear. I have a few wholesale accounts that I sell to as well the onslaught of Facebook that I can never predict. Luckily I have Chad, my Facebook list runner so all I do is send boxes of attys to him and he handles the rest.

I would like to do them right after the Cam-ms are shipped. IMNHO the Velocity belongs on the Cam-M unless you just want a device you have to change the battery weekly. I bet you could get a week out of a 1-1.5ohm load.

Last edited:

petemoss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
Queens, NY
I just got my Nectar and put on a cotton build like I saw on Youtube - a U shaped wick going down the two holes. When I press to squonk, I can see the lower deck flood and then drain, but nothing comes out the two little holes under the coil no matter how hard I press. Am I doing something wrong? or is it the Nectar? Here's a pic:

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
can anyone gimme a pic of how you setup your nectar?Penge maybe?im not sure what to do with the wicking and would rather ask then do it six diff ways and get frustrated.thanks

image.jpg

I did mine just like this spring and it lines the wicks up so the wicks don't event touch the sides of the wick holes. I love this thing. This is what the dna40 was made for. .75 ohms 28 watts 10+ hours on one battery 24+hours on the 10ml bottle. In comparison my Marquis I get 5 hours on one battery and maybe 10 hours on 10ml. Very different vape but both are very smooth. IMO.

Think Kafun3. Minus the dry wicks, gurgling, and leaking. I loved the taste of the kayfun but the rest of you can have. Much better idea. The nectar also looks like it would be a complete pain to drip with also. Another atty that squonk said better than it drips.

The nectar will drain completely just like a 2013 cyclone. Squonk, hold it, let it go.

Last edited:

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Tom, did you receive my Hastur?
USPS shows delivered this AM.
I haven't been to the box today, the mailman brings a pile to the door everyday but your Hastur wasn't in today's pile. Maybe he got lazy and left the one package in the box.
I will check on the way to work.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I could be wrong, but aren't those holes the air? You don't want juice coming up your airholes!

I just got my Nectar and put on a cotton build like I saw on Youtube - a U shaped wick going down the two holes. When I press to squonk, I can see the lower deck flood and then drain, but nothing comes out the two little holes under the coil no matter how hard I press. Am I doing something wrong? or is it the Nectar? Here's a pic:

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I haven't been to the box today, the mailman brings a pile to the door everyday but your Hastur wasn't in today's pile. Maybe he got lazy and left the one package in the box.
    I will check on the way to work.
    Ah...OK let me know if you don't have it. Will have to track it down.
    Double checked your address, and is correct.
    Thanks

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 4, 2012
    Somewhere out there
    www.youtube.com
    I'm liking that 30114 status. 30114 is hickville for the most part. Picture an Agrestic in hickville- that's my neighborhood.

Perhaps a stumpy movie this weekend if it comes Friday. If not, next weekend for sure. :)

Now I also be wanting to make a Hastur movie. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread