I said I would never ever buy a boxmod. Well......

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Torrington ,CT
Bought a SXmini M and my mechs are collecting dust.

You will love your SX min M..I love mine and finally after 2 months got my first nickel build in a kanger subtank mini. It's not wicked yet but I was happy when I fired it and it read dry coil. Never thought I would be happy to read that..lol

Reactions: Hitcat44

thailand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
I said the same thing...back when I was using cigalikes. Now all my mods are box mods. Never got into mechs.

Me too...haha. I thought the big box mods looked kinda weird, and always thought the cigalikes, well, looked liked cigarettes, and I would blend in. Now I couldn't imagine going back to a "cigalike", lol. It feels like the world of vaping has opened up to me, and I still have so much to learn!

qiubicfit

May 17, 2013
miami beach FL.
That has to be the best thing happening now, so many choices , I remember back when this conversation would be irrelevant. I gone thru all the phases , egos , tubes,
Box, mechs , regulated, DNA's , and to be honest , I love them all, eAch serves a purpose and function . But for the last two years I been on a box mod obsession , just enjoy the looks and feel of a box mod, have one of the first HANA DNA mods before they even had serial numbers which I just change the board for a DNA 40 TC, and love the nickel builds , have a Kato box mod, Castigador dual box, Phantus mini, two micro sticks , zero modz,
Four Reo Mods, two Billet Box , and a brand new SX mini, all are loaded and ready to go to work, TC with nickel was a bit tricky at first, super thin wire, and temp adjustment took a little time but now a really enjoy it, I still love to use kanthal and I also don't
Have a particular style I stick with, just really enjoy showing all the amazing possibilities to all my friends at work, that's and the fact that this billion dollar industry will continue to
Innovate day by day, who know what will see in a few months from now.....

Reactions: Hitcat44
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread