Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Sitting here in the glare of ECF on the screen and got to wondering if we'll ever get a blackend skin for this forum , seems like it's been awhile since it was mentioned ?

Believe it or not, they are working on it. A few moderators really, REALLY miss that darkened skin.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Cool David! I just made a big order for me today. I didn't order any juice last month. I'm on my last 15 ml of Heavenly tobacco now. I will be out before I get my new order in. I had to make a big order, because of the upcoming Texas regulations kicking in. I am going to try to stock up in advance. I think the last order I had was in April, or maybe May. But I know I didn't make an order in June. I like smaller orders, they are better on the pocketbook. But since I really don't know how the regs are gonna be for sure, I am going to order beforehand, while they are still getting the kinks worked out. I haven't heard a thing about how to get the paperwork I'll need to get on the stinking list, so I can have juice sent to me.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Dang , maybe they should've hired LA to do it . :)

She did do a great job on the HHV site, huh? :D

Yup she did , and she was quick on the troubleshooting too .

Hey, thanks friends! Always appreciate the vote of confidence. :)

she did a pretty good job.... now if she could make it say 2X flavor shot automatically when I order..... ;)

I tried, BK! Haven't been able to get that feature just yet. But don't give up - we are always hard at work behind the curtain. ;)

Evening.... Well one more day then 3 days off.:w00t: Speaking of HHV. I got an order the other day and I noticed the labels have changed. Darker color and the black middle makes it much easier to read.:thumbs:

Glad you liked the new labels, David! We wanted to have the graphics match the site design. All part of more good changes in the works. :2cool:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Whoa, these cookies are to die for! Soft-baked peanut butter chocolate chip cookies with a marshmallow & chocolate topping. Pics in a minute...

There's no better combination than chocolate & peanut butter, unless of course, you have chocolate, peanut butter and marshmallow ...

Pics can be seen here...

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Am currently wondering just how many shark attacks in one place must happen before people go "oh maybe we should stay out of the food zone"
It actually scares me. We are going to be visiting the 'food zone' for a week. At least one of the reports (I think there were a few) were at the Jeanette's Pier area....which is where the wedding and vacation are being held. :ohmy: :shock: :ohmy:

I hope that the sharks have moved on by the time we get there. I have a feeling the pool will be utilized more than the ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread