Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I will be out of town this weekend in an area with little to no cell coverage, but as soon as I can make it into a town with reception I shall.

Here's another that I already know is likely 5 times as cheap. May also give some insight into how the pi works. Evil Monk RDA By IVOGO | EZvaper

Still don't understand how it doesn't leak like a sieve!

Last edited:
Reactions: sahsah

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
Here's another that I already know is likely 5 times as cheap. May also give some insight into how the pi works. Evil Monk RDA By IVOGO | EZvaper

Still don't understand how it doesn't leak like a sieve!

Bottom airflow = no thanks. Hell, I'm still not 100% sold on the pi2 given that it doesn't have top airflow :lol:

I saw some reviews on the Ivogo the other day and unless you "paint" your wicks carefully, it will leak everywhere. Cheaper, yes. Innovative, yes. Worth it for me? No.

TorontoOntario

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2014
Canada
I paid a bit more for my Vectors cause I am in Canada. One I bought locally for $70 no tax and the other two were $62CAD each. I love them and tbh the quality is on par with other highend top quality $100+ drippers. Vector is my second fav rda just behind the Aeolus. The price and availibilty though make it such a great piece.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
How long is the 510 connection on this atty? I'm interested in buying one, but I have a SMPL mech mod and want to know if it's safe to use with this atty.

Thanks.
I dont know how long mm wise but i can tell you i also have a smpl and its been on there plenty of times. In fact mainly all my mechs are hybrids, and the vector has been on all of them. Sorry i dont have the specific specs for you but hope this helps some.

Reactions: bkim1

bkim1

Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
I dont know how long mm wise but i can tell you i also have a smpl and its been on there plenty of times. In fact mainly all my mechs are hybrids, and the vector has been on all of them. Sorry i dont have the specific specs for you but hope this helps some.

Awesome. Yeah I didn't need any specific measurements, just wanted to know whether or not it would be safe on my SMPL. Thanks for clearing that up!

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Awesome. Yeah I didn't need any specific measurements, just wanted to know whether or not it would be safe on my SMPL. Thanks for clearing that up!
It will be safe on any mech as long as the pin protrudes enough to contact your battery only. It has zero to do with the type of mod you are running it on. You will have to back the pin out abit which I never like doing even though I get forced to do it on some attys. With my Vectors, the pin is dead flush with the edge of the 510. I don't run them on mechs. A guy recently blew a SMPL up with a tank mounted on it. There was a big chunk of the PV stuck deeply in his cieling. He did not know what he was doing and nobody told him. I would recommend doing much research before throwing anything on top of your hybrid. Again, it has nothing to do with the mod and the mod you have can be very dangerous. All mods are inherently safe until they are used by someone that has little experience. Be safe out there.

Last edited:

TorontoOntario

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Vector pin protudes far enough to be used on all hybrid mechs I own. I actually have one of my Vectors on an authentic SMPL and its performing amazing. This RDA is amazing. I took one of my cloud chaseing buddy for an authentic Twisted Messes RDA and he tossed in 30ml of Looper. I own four of these drippers. One is built with nickel and tops my wifes DNA40 and the other three top my various devices. I have been using them around 80% of the time I vape. I am so picky when it comes to vape gear, I only drip, no TC and I am HARD to please with drippers. I have been so impressed with this little guy, I am gushing I know, but man this things a champ. I just put a ten wrap 24g dual coil in it and its so good, flavor wise IMO its in the top three of all drippers I have used (which is heaps.) It puts out a decent cloud but I mean its more for flavor. My wife wanted something a bit more airy and "up to date" then her Magma. She was sure she wouldnt find anything to replace her Magma and after having her use many RDAs I was starting to think the same. She put a .7 26g dual coil in MY Vector and I havent seen that one since.

Honestly if your debateing this just get it. In the US it can be had for like under $50. I paid about $75 for mine after everything and IMO the Vector KILLS the Deringer in both performance and certaintly quality as. Its one of the best pieces I own hands down.

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
Their REMS are still $85...sigh

VapeRev has them for $70.00.

I have tried all the builds in this thread and not been able to get it to provide a good vape with my Vector. All I get is a very light vape with little to no flavor. No lung fill like I get with my Derringer or Stumpy.

Reactions: teejuice

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Weird..I get flavor on par with my Derringer but the other pros make the Vector better IMHO. I didnt even try haha I just dumped a simple dualy on it when it arrived. Its.been stellar
Same here, that is weird. I only have a basic build in mine, around a .35 i believe. Only ever built it twice. I dont do all those fancy builds like claptons and all so i cant comment on that. But i do have a derringer and i honestly love them both. Use them both everyday in my daily rotation. I dont think either really cancels out the other though in my opinion.

THIS THING IS AMAZINGGGG. Got in the mail a few days ago.... and it's an absolute charm. I took out the screen immediately, didn't even give it a try. I'm not quite sure why they deciding to use the mesh screen, but hey it is what it is. The flavor = amazing, the vapor = amazing, everything is just amazing. Zero spit back without the screen, I can FLOOD this thing with juice and not get any spit back AT ALL. Surprisingly it hasn't heat up on me either, I really can't say anything bad about this thing...

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Catfish Atty Mods bottomfeeds tons of mainstream drippers - he has a subforun in the modder and suppliers section. He does great work. I run vectors, Mantas and derringers on my Reos :)
How much to mod one vector rda?

Thanks, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread