beating-a-dead-horse.gif~c200

in another thread recently...

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I've seen this before, but you can't compete with Rob's products. You can get close, but it won't be as good. Plus, you got Rob's customer service. How many other vendors do you see consistently reply to peoples questions? On here, he seems pretty quick with it. Other vendors, well hell. Joyetech hasn't replied to a warranty claim in 3 months. Rob would reply by the end of a day if I ever had a problem, which as durable as a Reo is and as many times as it's dropped, is still flawless.

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Why does everyone keep giving this thing so much play? Buy from Rob directly, or a trusted Reonaut second hand, and you do not have to worry about getting duped. But on the other hand, by continually posting this piece of junk, we are inadvertently advertising it all over the internet...:2c:

cdmcfud

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2009
Keithville.La.
I thank we're going to have to watch our sale ads. Know more used REO's.
Someone is bound to buy a $29.00 clone and try to sell as genuine for a $100,00.( good price if real )
There will probably be somebody try to get Rob to fix a clone.

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
I thank we're going to have to watch our sale ads. Know more used REO's.
Someone is bound to buy a $29.00 clone and try to sell as genuine for a $100,00.( good price if real )
There will probably be somebody try to get Rob to fix a clone.
That's just wrong on so many levels... *sigh*:(

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Why does everyone keep giving this thing so much play? Buy from Rob directly, or a trusted Reonaut second hand, and you do not have to worry about getting duped. But on the other hand, by continually posting this piece of junk, we are inadvertently advertising it all over the internet...:2c:

Definitely agree with you. I think all links should be sent to Rob, so he will know. When companies in the US try to sell the items, then I believe that would be labeled as Counterfeiting - since it's a copy of a Patent that is a 1.1 replica. Rob's attorneys would know where to send threatening warning letters to. I don't see anyone trying to sell them long here in the US.

I do know that every package from China's popular "FastTech" is now opened, and inspected due to batteries exploding in the planes. This is where US laws may collide with Chinese laws on import of counterfeit goods.

Don't know though. I'm just hoping something will be done. Don't want to see this crap happen. It's ironic that they can send counterfeit items here, but I dare anyone try to pass a counterfeit $100 bill. The FEDS will be all over you!

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
It will get a lot more people into skwonk boxes who otherwise wouldn't be able to afford a REO. And bring more awareness of the authentic REOs.
Sounds great to me.

Many people who defend the clone market use that argument. My experience with vapers who have purchased counterfeits is that it doesn't always, or often, provide a true indication of the authentic. I remember seeing a few of the first Nemesis counterfeits, when they came out. The quality was a far cry from that of an authentic. I would expect the same to be true of these fake Reos. There's no way this $30 counterfeit will equal the quality of a $160 authentic. Thus, it likely won't give the buyer an accurate introduction.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
I doubt it will be exactly the same quality for $30. I bet a $60 clone would come very close, though, if not just as good. No clone is going to offer the same customer service as what is praised for the authentics though. But, it will certainly make people aware of REO and that there are valuable high quality authentics that exist and are greatly praised by their followers.

qiubicfit

May 17, 2013
miami beach FL.
Vaping gave me my life back, and thanks to Rob and his beautifully crafted invention I been free from the grasp of big tobacco and big pharma,
I can smell n taste things, I can run with my child, and live a much healthier life, haven't smoke in four years, I own four REO's , and although I also have many box mods, DNA 40's etc.. I always have my REO's in full rotation.....I understand the place of clones, but for what Rob offers, the BEST service and the most carefree mod period .... I think all of us REoNaUts can agree that whatever happens, REO MoDs will always be moving forwards with new innovations , I would never buy a REO clone, because I already owned the REAL thing , " there's nothing like the real thing "

qiubicfit

May 17, 2013
miami beach FL.
Just wanted to give Super_X_Drifter a
Special thanks, you were actually directly responsible for my joining the REO family, and so I just want to thank you , I am a huge fan of your YouTube channel, most have watch each and every video a hundred times, your guidance and wisdom lead me in the right direction, you introduce me to Reo, show me what to get, how to build, how to wick, where to buy my batteries, RTD Vapors of course:) you show me how to use my coil gizmo, then you show me how to use the coil master after I had also kinda givin up on it, now I can also say I too have become a "master coil maker"
So for all that you done for me, and the rest of the vaping community

I thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread