Status
Not open for further replies.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
Between the big contest here...and twice from vendor contests, I should be good for a while...hahaha...I'm sending some Halo to my son. I should have gotten some in really low nic levels to spread the wealth around more

Well you can always PIF the higher level nic and that person can get some 0 nic. They would end with double the amount of juice. Win-Win for everybody. The wife and I ordered some of the same flavors from Keystone except she got 0 and I got 12. If she doesn't like the 0 I can mix with mine and have some 6.

I have been trying to stay under 10, and even go as low as 6 for the past few months.

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
Ok, so I rewrapped my coils, still using five turns, of the twisted wire. I am still getting .5 ohms. I am using some very very tasty black tea fruit blend, thanks to our good family member (karen). Yes you have created a monster, now I really hope my local b&m gets the doges in cause now I want one.of them

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Actually it was moi, not Red.. and yeah, the printer was just plugged into the wall, no power strip at all. But I know a direct lightening strike will overload anything -- my dad's TV antenna got struck once; it blew up the TV! He was lucky to be sitting well back from it. The demise of the printer was just one of those blip-brownout-surge deals you get, during a bad storm, and everything else was fine -- except that printer.

Andria
I remember back when I was still a teen, my friend's house had a tree in the backyard that got hit by lightning. The lightning strike split the tree in half and then the lightning traveled through the tree roots to his house, traveled up the door frame of his enclosed back porch and entered the house through the door bell. The lightning fried a television and computer (it was an Apple IIe, that explains how long ago this was) that was plugged into the outlets in that enclosed porch. You could see the path of the lightning because it left scorch marks behind.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Ok, so I rewrapped my coils, still using five turns, of the twisted wire. I am still getting .5 ohms. I am using some very very tasty black tea fruit blend, thanks to our good family member (karen). Yes you have created a monster, now I really hope my local b&m gets the doges in cause now I want one.of them
The black tea is good, isn't it???? Yummmmmmmm

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

Ain't it fun?!? My first efforts with RDAs didn't work out too well, but after I got really accustomed to my kayfuns, I tried a few more, and have found a couple I really, really like -- the Magma, and my newest obsession, the Achilles. Both are great for tootle puffers!

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread