Status
Not open for further replies.

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
Wouldn't it be kool if we could layer juice like alcohol....I would like to vape red berries, white cream, and blueberries on the 4th!! I don't have a real nice setup yet to show off but if I could get my juice to layer......how much fun would that be!!!!

It would be cool to have the layered colors in your tank. You can mix different e-liquids together and create your own flavor and it may layer for a little bit til it all gets mixed together.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Ordered the wrong size replacements for my tank... And im on my last one.. and it's pretty gone... Need to take the bus to a local B&M shop. Uggggh
Time to pick up some kanthal and learn how to rebuild those coil heads :p
Cheaper, better performance, and you never find yourself stuck with no coils :D

JohnQPublic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
United States
C'mon now 54, I won one time in my life. The very first time I watched mod envy. And Artemus sent me a broken kayfun.
facepalm.gif

lintz69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
Poconos, PA
Hey a_rey, you know how you were talking about the posts with the RDAs I just got an RDA without any posts and I'm gonna be playing with that next week but it actually can you put the cools holes into the deck and it sits just above the deck but I don't think it's gonna work too well because the air holes are underneath the deck so I'm thinking it's going to leak or not allow air in. Nice idea but I don't see it working.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
Time to pick up some kanthal and learn how to rebuild those coil heads :p
Cheaper, better performance, and you never find yourself stuck with no coils :D

I actually am wanting to do that. Need to get an Ohm reader first.
(Just got my first RDA / Mod in the mail this morning!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread