Ended Prizes! 15 millionth ECF post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Mix 3/4ths Belgian cocoa with 1/4th kringles curse..... Just like Christmas cocoa (ya know, with the candy cane in it :p) pretty yummie.
Fyi if you don't like the flavor right off, let steep for a few days with the cap off...will make a big difference. I liked it as it was though
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Mix 3/4ths Belgian cocoa with 1/4th kringles curse..... Just like Christmas cocoa (ya know, with the candy cane in it :p) pretty yummie.
Fyi if you don't like the flavor right off, let steep for a few days with the cap off...will make a big difference. I liked it as it was though
And...can mix with my favorite coffee for mocha!!!

chuckinclouds88

Jun 4, 2015
I don't know anything about rda's. I can't do the 500 bottles or $500. I was wondering if I might have something you needed. What are you using now. Tell me about that RDA, please.
I am using an iPV4 with a Plume Veil RDA. The Mutation X V4 is possibly the highest airflow dripper that exists currently. The only problem with it is that it leaks due to the bottom airflow holes to allow the coils to breathe.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I am using an iPV4 with a Plume Veil RDA. The Mutation X V4 is possibly the highest airflow dripper that exists currently. The only problem with it is that it leaks due to the bottom airflow holes to allow the coils to breathe.

Try turning up your battery a little bit.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I think you thought I was having a problem with the Mutation X v4 leaking. I don't have the Mutation X v4 RDA. LoLo asked me about the RDA and I was responding. I think you were giving me advice to keep it from leaking. Is that correct?
yes. it's a tip i picked up somewhere or another that worked for me. :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
How's this? ;)

I was the lucky winner of the Apollo RDA by Leo in the 15 millionth ECF post. :banana:
First let me say thank you to @SmokeyJoe for the contest and Leo for donating this RDA. I opened it and it was nothing like any RDA I'd ever built so straight to YouTube for a quick tutorial.
I watched a short video by Leo in (Greek with English Subtitles) :shock:. I couldn't understand how the hollow center post that came installed wouldn't flood my 510 connection so I removed and inserted the solid post :blink: Why oh Why??? After finding this thread on ECF I've reinstalled the original post and have found my perfect combination of bottom and side airflow.
I quickly wrapped an onboard Ni200 coil and I was vaping in no time :wub:. Wow the flavor was amazing and the ease of the top cap snapping on and off was so impressive. Time to take a step back and take a real look at my little Christmas in June surprise :D.
It truly is beautiful with the combination of polished and brushed stainless and the engravings are subtle, well engraved and very classy in appearance.
I loved that everything I needed tool wise was included with a nice little package of spares. :thumbs:
I've been using TC devices exclusively for the last 6 months so this is now my favorite RDA for building with Ni200. The Apollo secures the wire so well it makes holding your target resistance a breeze. No more snapped wires trying to feed soft nickle through holes or screws backing out after a day.
I've loved looking at all the different build configurations and I'm sure I'll experiment as I go but for now I'm a very happy single coil kinda girl with tons of flavor and vapor :smokie:
d3393372f2dbf2829cdbb9d5e98a01f7.jpg

8d448888c80123cd244a85b4024c8a7e.jpg

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Awhhhh thanks so much your a doll @Robino1

OooHhh 4 "The Love of Vaping"

btw - just for future reference ;)
if you want to post the same thing in several threads just copy your original post and then paste it in whatever other thread you want it to show. that way you don't have to worry about linking! :thumbs:

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA
btw - just for future reference ;)
if you want to post the same thing in several threads just copy your original post and then paste it in whatever other thread you want it to show. that way you don't have to worry about linking! :thumbs:

Thank you I'll remember that for future reference.

OooHhh 4 "The Love of Vaping"

laurie9300

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
Sydney Australia
Well my prize has just arrived! Thanks again to Badlands and ECF!

Shipping from Denmark to Australia took 17 working days.

Each bottle came individually bubble wrapped, and in its own, beautifully presented, study cardboard box. They all were all in a postpack and survived the long journey unscathed.

Then to my surprise, I discovered they were in beautiful square glass bottles! Very fancy!

They smell fabulous, but it may be a couple of weeks before I get to try them, as I have a few unfinished bottles I'm working my way through!

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I'm soooo excited.... Both mods I ordered have made it to California today.... The bronze one from china made it through the ics sorting center in LA, the silver arctic dolphin made it to San Bernardino...... There is a chance I could get pick up notice on both of them tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread