Introducing... my bottom feeding mod (MyMod)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulw2014

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2012
Batavia, IL
I'll post a pic of the inside soon.

So far it's vapes great and I haven't had any issues. No leakage anywhere. The 510 connector I made also works great. Button is smooth. The magnetic door shuts and opens properly. Mod feels solid and great in hand.

Purchasing will work like this: I will PM everyone on the list and confirm the details (color, etc...). I will make enough for everyone so you'll all get it at the same time. No wait list or anything. Don't worry too much about the purchasing now, I will PM you when the time comes.

SeanMoore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
United States
What was the consensus on batteries? VTC4? VTC5? HE2?

ETA: I probably will be building between 1.0 and .6. Single or dual coils with 26-28ga

Honestly? Anything trusted in the vape community. I vape in the same range you do, one build I have is 0.5Ω but my ADV is a 0.7Ω single coil.

0.5Ω only draws 8.4 amps and any battery labelled "high drain" should be able to handle 10... "should be able" being the operative phrase in that sentence.

FWIW, my Samsung 25R batteries will vape about 3ml of liquid at 8.4A (0.5Ω) and about 5ml at 6A (0.7Ω) on a single coil before dropping to 3.8V which is where I like to change them out. They are cheap and plentiful. I recently bought six from illum supply for something like $40 shipped.

Reactions: 67Tele

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
yep, paul has said before he'll be testing both flat tops and button tops, so just balance your build with enough amps and the best mah you can get within safety limits

on a related note [sort of] i know a ten amp fuse will take more than ten amps for our purposes, but will it take 15? or better to upgrade fuse?

paulw2014

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2012
Batavia, IL
Zq9htHZ.jpg

pic of the inside

vGOrFfg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread