Vape gear backpack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahLove7124

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
CA
College starts back up in August and I'm looking for a backpack that I can put some school supplies in, as well as some vape gear (mod, atty, small case of rebuilding tools, etc). I'm not into the shoulder type bags, I want an actual, 2 strap backpack haha Anyone use something you think might work for me or have any suggestions?

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
I use a laptop bag as well. There are laptop backpacks that would presumably be similarly equipped, but even a simple JanSport or other quality brand will generally incorporate adjustable straps into their side/rear pocket designs. Pencil sleeves work a charm for my coiling supplies.

Reactions: JahLove7124

Traijan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2014
USA
I use a Targus laptop backpack, in all honestly it was the only one that I could find that will carry my pseudo desktop computer (17.3" 9lb laptop) and it's served me very well. I pack the laptop, charger, about 3 reams (1500 sheets) of my paperwork, mice, disks, medication, vaping gear, and empty coffee cup (or water bottle) and from what I remember it was pretty inexpensive. I did have to add a cross chest connector though since putting all of that into the backpack makes it weigh a lot, a lot more than is comfortable without having the cross chest connector to keep the two arm straps closer together.

But it's been very rugged and I don't see any signs of wear even though I've been using it extensively for close to 3 years now.

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
KAVU makes excellent bags......they are for hikers, outdoors people, students, etc. We use them all the time on trail rides with horses, etc. hold up great for anything Thick canvas or there are versions that are ripstop nylon----many of the bags are mini and area also cross-body bags, which I like (hate having to hang something off "one" of my shoulders....like cross body bags for balance, and close to body ability). Search on Ebay.

I have these 3....in solid colors though.....the 11x9 ones also hold a kindle/ipad mini *perfectly* as well:
Kavu Keeper Shoulder Bag Cross Body Purse Sling Magenta Hot Pink | eBay
Kavu Crossbody Shoulder Bag Purse 5 Pockets | eBay
Kavu Keepalong Bag Atlantis | eBay

They are "indestructible" and throw in washing machine.

Oh, here's a knapsack version:
Kavu Backpack Blue | eBay

Some of best cases also may be bags for diabetic supplies, look around in the drug stores.

Last edited:

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
+1 on the laptop bag. Especially since you're a student and probably have a laptop to carry too. And rather than cart around coil making supplies and wick and so forth, spring for another tank and carry a spare, leaving the coil gear at home. Cheaper than buying a specialized bag, probably.

Reactions: JahLove7124
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread