• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
:laugh:

Trish....Angel blood... :nah:
What do you think?

Sad to say, I agree - 'OK, nothing special' is what I thought. Not exactly what we're used to flavour-wise from Chefs, but then, I don't think Chefs 'created' it.

Needs a little extra flavour dumping in it from one of my little bottle collection ;)

Reactions: Brynglas

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I think it was one they took over with the "virtuals".
Mines gone down the sink,only a 10ml bottle.
Yes, I think that's where it came from too. I got 30ml expecting better, so I'll see if I can 'fix' it.

The Strawberry Rice Krispie one seems to have gone already - I don't mind that one: not a favourite, but not bad. Still, I doubt I'll miss it ..not like the MCV!

The Virtual Doughnut ones aren't bad either but I think the raspberry one is better.
It'll never come close to Doughnut King though ;)

Reactions: trouble1000

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I've got 30ml of the virtual raspberry doughnut.Have to give it a try.
Not spectacular, but it's not bad:)
The Ginger Rogers wasn't bad,finished that,but a little lacking.
I haven't tried mine - sounds like I'll probably want to add custard to it!
The Angel Blood was just not upto Chefs usual standard.Wouldn't be surprised if it gets dropped.
I wouldn't miss it! ;)

I want the MCV back! :( ...having said that, I tried the 100ml bottle I made (also did 2x150ml bottles), and it tastes pretty much as the ready to use does/did.
I have 60ml 12mg MCV to reduce to a lower nicotine too.
I'm not too sure if I'll still be able to get the concentrate on-going. Had no indication of why they stopped making it, and from the many chocolate ones I've tried, it's the best. Makes me wonder if one of the chocolate flavours they use in it has been discontinued.
It's been an every day one for me since the day I first got it perhaps 13/14 months ago, and I use around 3ml every day ..average 100ml month.

Oddly enough, NT have said they'll make no more Got Cookie once the current stocks are finished. I got 10x15ml bottles today, but will need to add 20% of something 100% VG to it as it's 50/50.
That's another very good chocolate one.

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
I think it was one they took over with the "virtuals".
Mines gone down the sink,only a 10ml bottle.

Down the sink :shock: I think Angels Blood is one of chefs better ones.After PMP and LCCC.I agree it's not a complex juice, just a nice and simple Strawberry custard :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pictor

dw117

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2014
Kernow
How are you all getting on with chefs clear storm?

Mixed my last one at only 4% and it's been good. It's not as good as red astaire but it makes a nice change and the concentrate will last ages as it's strong. I've been experimenting with making my own menthol melon mixes and some clear storm works well with melon. I expect it goes well with other fruits.

My conclusion with the chefs choice millionaires shortbread is that it needs some extra chocolate but is ok on its own.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I want the MCV back! :( ...having said that, I tried the 100ml bottle I made (also did 2x150ml bottles), and it tastes pretty much as the ready to use does/did.
I have 60ml 12mg MCV to reduce to a lower nicotine too.
I'm not too sure if I'll still be able to get the concentrate on-going. Had no indication of why they stopped making it, and from the many chocolate ones I've tried, it's the best. Makes me wonder if one of the chocolate flavours they use in it has been discontinued.
It's been an every day one for me since the day I first got it perhaps 13/14 months ago, and I use around 3ml every day ..average 100ml month.

Have you asked them ??

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Have you asked them ??
I haven't asked Karl or Lew direct, but when I asked through the site about the concentrate being available, Ash said something like not sure, but that he thinks the Chefs would make some for me as a favour.
A bit vague (I prefer something more positive), and I'll have to see if I can email Karl direct and ask - I'd rather know if I'll be able to get it when needed.

Reactions: Bobw1951

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I haven't asked Karl or Lew direct, but when I asked through the site about the concentrate being available, Ash said something like not sure, but that he thinks the Chefs would make some for me as a favour.
A bit vague (I prefer something more positive), and I'll have to see if I can email Karl direct and ask - I'd rather know if I'll be able to get it when needed.

Umm, not good, I like MCV as well, don't get through as much as you though, 100ml will last me a few months at least.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Vapemail :

Atlantis 2
30ml Scotts custard cream
20ml Red Astaire
30ml Looper(can't leave the stuff alone,the best i have vaped).

Edit: Trish,drop of Scotts on the back of the hand tasted..nice
Not that i'm enabling or trying to sway you :)

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Umm, not good, I like MCV as well, don't get through as much as you though, 100ml will last me a few months at least.
I've used it every day since around April 2014 - I usually have another of theirs as a favourite every day one too: was Posset, then LCCC, but then Doughnut King ever since it arrived - Think that's my best 'other' every day one ever, and second, perhaps almost equal, only to MCV.

I'll need to ask Karl about it - I'd like to think I can get 100ml of flavouring every 3-4 months or as needed.

Vapemail :

Atlantis 2
30ml Scotts custard cream
20ml Red Astaire
30ml Looper(can't leave the stuff alone,the best i have vaped).

Edit: Trish,drop of Scotts on the back of the hand tasted..nice
Not that i'm enabling or trying to sway you :)
:laugh: That's OK - let me know how it is when you use it :)
I just tried a Gemini/Rocke Signature Strawberry Ice Cream ..apparently, long awaited return by many ...drop on hand, excellent - 2ml in a tank ..mild. I find this with a fair number of strawberry cream ones, and so far, I think Avant Garde Strawberries & Cream, & Hodges Strawberry Custard have been the best.
I have a couple of Chefs concentrates in various strawberry/cream type flavours, so will make some 10ml bottles soon to see what they're like.
I seem to have a bit of a blind spot with some strawberry/cream ones. I like Chefs Strawberry Vapetto, but not for anything like every day.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
:laugh: That's OK - let me know how it is when you use it :)
I just tried a Gemini/Rocke Signature Strawberry Ice Cream ..apparently, long awaited return by many ...drop on hand, excellent - 2ml in a tank ..mild. I find this with a fair number of strawberry cream ones, and so far, I think Avant Garde Strawberries & Cream, & Hodges Strawberry Custard have been the best.
I have a couple of Chefs concentrates in various strawberry/cream type flavours, so will make some 10ml bottles soon to see what they're like.
I seem to have a bit of a blind spot with some strawberry/cream ones. I like Chefs Strawberry Vapetto, but not for anything like every day.

I'm a bit disolutioned with strawberry vapes Trish.Never strong enough for my taste.
May give that Avant Garde a whirl.Have you tried AG's lemon meringue?I've heard good things but never got round to it.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I'm a bit disolutioned with strawberry vapes Trish.Never strong enough for my taste.
May give that Avant Garde a whirl.Have you tried AG's lemon meringue?I've heard good things but never got round to it.
No, haven't tried that one - really sweet lemons ones aren't something I like, and LMP's haven't impressed me before.

Avant Garde do Strawberries & Cream and Berry Crush, and also Succulent Strawberry - all are good in my opinion, but the first two best.
Their Chocolate Doughnut & Vanilla are good too, especially the chocolate doughnut. I use their Cheesecake, Vanilla, Succulent Strawberry, & Custard to reduce the PG in some of the NT ones to enable me to use them. (They have a VG/PG range and a 100% VG range- very useful for me).
They also do bespoke for £1 more, with more flavours in the choices. They're very helpful too. Not the cheapest, but on the whole, very good quality.
I still have their Pineapple, Chocolate Paradise, Blueberry and a couple of others to try. Opening the box that AG are kept in produces a wonderful smell!

Their Super Hero Heart of Heaven is very unusual - seems to have a lot of flavours going on, yet very few identifiable specifically ..sometimes makes me think of eating green, yellow, orange, white gummy bears all at once with things like peaches & apricots thrown in :)

Reactions: Brynglas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread