Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
probably, maybe, possibly, not sure? wouldn't hurt to find a few to have as spares just in case.. hhmm.. FT mayhaps?
I haven't noticed any wear, but it wouldn't hurt as you say...turn loose the silicone hunting hounds!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I don't doubt it...gonna have to have someone mic them and get the measurements to track them down!
Hint, hint Queen of the mic @LynnNC ;)
I'm trying very hard to figure out what you're talking about here Cheech but you have plenty of time to explain cause I'm away from a mic until Monday. Sorry!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
yup! now we have verified silicone insulators and silicone o-rings to really stretch the life of these coil casings!

What are these? What do they do? Do I need them?

DO THEY COME IN BLING?

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
I'm trying very hard to figure out what you're talking about here Cheech but you have plenty of time to explain cause I'm away from a mic until Monday. Sorry!

the flat silicone piece that goes on the top on the coil casings!

What are these? What do they do? Do I need them?

DO THEY COME IN BLING?

no bling, Kat my darling.. but- if you want to rebuild these coils, you will probably want to get some! silicone will last us much longer than the included rubber pieces!

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Sorry Lynn, Solace explained it where I failed...Hoping you might be able to mic those gaskets in order to figure out what size we need if we can find them.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Sorry Lynn, Solace explained it where I failed...Hoping you might be able to mic those gaskets in order to figure out what size we need if we can find them.
I will but it will be Monday at the earliest. I'm off tomorrow and Friday.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Last edited:

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012