ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Without a picture to verify, I would think the RMV one is not the "latest" latest rba with the side holes. I'd email to ask if I was going to order. My FT order is being held up because the one I ordered there isn't due to ship until tomorrow...hoping that date doesn't get pushed back farther.

Dee, looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the new rba once you've had a chance to play with it. And pics of that sexy black of course!

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Sweet Vapes will likely get some new decks soon...they got those new air controllers back in stock pretty quick...

Beat down.....Legs feeling like I ran a marathon today....

On the venting about the old peeps or just venting in general....Like I don't do my share...Sometimes a little been there done that "chuckle" helps ease the pain we all feel...Mom is at Aunt Edna's...Edna is undergoing chemotherapy ATM....I got a few days off and DANG!!! RELIEF!!!!!!!

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Bov it's hard to get a card in Cali too. You go to the Doc and say I'm allergic to that stuff.... The Doc says I'm giving you a script for that stuff... You say but I'm allergic to it... He say you keep doing it until the allergy goes away and gives you a Card :D

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Everywhere I'm seeing the new one OOS. I stopped in our local vape shop to visit today and the owner said his shipment won't be there for a couple more weeks. He had the new black Subox kit and boy is that black tank sexah!!

Yes the suboxes ARE sexy!!! I love the matchy stuff!

I get a lot of compliments on mine. I've had to let a couple of girls try it and get all google eyed. Dee, that screw ain't nothin but a thing. Those side holes instead of the channels are it.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Everywhere I'm seeing the new one OOS. I stopped in our local vape shop to visit today and the owner said his shipment won't be there for a couple more weeks. He had the new black Subox kit and boy is that black tank sexah!!

Yes the suboxes ARE sexy!!! I love the matchy stuff!

I get a lot of compliments on mine. I've had to let a couple of girls try it and get all google eyed. Dee, that screw ain't nothin but a thing. Those side holes instead of the channels are it.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Morning folks :)

LOL Wharf!! Here there are only a handful of Drs allowed to prescribe, the cost to see one is around $500...annnndddd each one of those Drs is located in the clinic front of the medical store. I guess it's a good thing for me that I never liked using it anyway :blush:

Sounds like you're really enjoying your Subox, Wuzz!

I told yall I would update on the KSM clone I got a couple of weeks ago. I have been using it with an occ head and the tank is fine...no leaks, nothing unexpected. Last night I loaded up the rba that came with it (not the newest version with the holes) and so far it's working fine too. The only difference I have noticed so far is that it has the old white insulators. I doubt that will be a problem for me since I don't do high wattage...we shall see. If it does become a problem, I can swap it with the deck to the rba I drilled out, and has the stripped and split threaded shank. It's sitting on my desk wondering why I murdered it :lol:

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Melting may be all the white insulators do...I've heard so much at this point it's hard to keep it all straight....

The compressor I purchased last year finally roared to life in the shop today...I'm well satisfied with everything on that front...Now to tie up some loose ends and I can dive into building a new compressor room...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread