Added some Skinny Girl Stevia to my ejuice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Hello Fellow Vapers,

Well I went to Walmart today and bought a small bottle of Skinny Girl Stevia.

I then added 5 drops to my new mix of 7 mils PG--3 mils VG--10 drops Loranns Anise Oil--.

It tastes pretty good--and will add more Stevia tomorrow to get an idea of what is too sweet and

what is not sweet enough.

Cost of the bottle was 3.00.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Reactions: thetrucker

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
Bought some Skinny Girl Stevia tonight. I've added 3 drops to an empty bottle and filled it with 8 ml of juice that I had for a while and needed something more. It's an interesting taste. It made the juice smoother as well. My conclusion, I like it. Maybe a few more drops and I'll have a real winner. Thanks again for the idea.

Reactions: thetrucker

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
For some people (me included) stevia is not acceptable. I hate its aftertaste. But other people like it...

Totally agree with this. I bought some pure stevia powder and mixed it with PG at 10% to use at 5 drops/10mL... Sweetens well, but the aftertaste is unbearable for me... :/

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
I've been using Stevia for several months now. Tried several brands and settled on Sweet Leaf brand. Has inulin (soluble fiber) and Stevia. For me it's great..... no gunking of coils or funky aftertaste. I can't say what % sol'n I'm using it at -- I dump ~1tsp in 30ml PG and shake / water bath.... then if there is any undissolved remaining after a day or so I decant the clear liquid off. Guess you could say it's a "saturated sol'n" of Stevia....lol. But, it works and that's all I care about. I use 3 - 4 drops / 10ml of juice and that's just right for me.
On cereal I find it to be amazingly sweet and if I put too much on then I sometimes get an odd taste but nothing like the other artificial sweeteners. Maybe limiting how much you add to juice would make a difference.....YMMV

Reactions: WonderDude32
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread