GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Seriously used, unpolished...

255rsig.jpg

Video coming up Shortly ;)

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Everything about it is 'Different' ~ And I'm lovin' it

Wow Stan! Prince Charming? :D
Thank you very much for this detailed review! In about 20 minutes you managed to describe everything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Wow Stan! Prince Charming? :D
Thank you very much for this detailed review! In about 20 minutes you managed to describe everything!

Thank you Sir :) This indeed is a very enticing switch ~ and I wanted my review to remain focused on it. Everything else about the Paps V4 is there on print - and would be reiterated by many forthcoming videos ~ but as a point-of-entry review I thought the Switch needed all my Attention.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Thank you Sir :) This indeed is a very enticing switch ~ and I wanted my review to remain focused on it. Everything else about the Paps V4 is there on print - and would be reiterated by many forthcoming videos ~ but as a point-of-entry review I thought the Switch needed all my Attention.

You're right, the switch and especially the button's sense, travel and function is one of the most crucial elements of a mod, we touch it 1500 times per day, it's a major part of our vaping experience.

btobw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I agree the new PAPs is amazing. A work of art both in design and looks. I think I will wait also. As much as I love it, I have this feeling that some of the features will be used to make an updated X. I think I will wait to see if that happens. I love 23mm mods and I have so many 23mm atties. I have way too many PAPs V3 and 2.5's.

Crossing my fingers that Im right :)

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Perseas, the link to the Vapourday in the locked notifications thread - GP Series by VapourArt - Advance Notifications, Tips & Tricks & Updates Thread | Page 8 | E-Cigarette Forum - links to information about the vapour day on 12 September 2014 :)

The V4 looks gorgeous. I have always loved my V2.5 switch, but I think it will get an update ... though probably not this Vapour Day. My finances need to build up a bit first.

Thank you very much, I corrected it :)

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
I agree the new PAPs is amazing. A work of art both in design and looks. I think I will wait also. As much as I love it, I have this feeling that some of the features will be used to make an updated X. I think I will wait to see if that happens. I love 23mm mods and I have so many 23mm atties. I have way too many PAPs V3 and 2.5's.

Crossing my fingers that Im right :)

Thank you too for the praise!

As for the X, it has a completely different switch from the Paps line having a distinct sense, no comparison really.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Are the GP Paps v3 springs compatible with the GP Paps v4? If not, will you sell spare springs on Vapourday?

How much for the upgrade to silver plated posts?

We use the same spring with v3 for simplicity.

A silver plated kit will be available shortly, I haven't calculated the cost yet.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Perseas, you are making it hard for me to control myself. :)

Wait till next week, when the first photos of Paps 4 will start to be posted :D

EDIT

I am talking humorously, no pun intended.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
We use the same spring with v3 for simplicity.

A silver plated kit will be available shortly, I haven't calculated the cost yet.

Is the GP Paps v4 button screw an M4 brass male screw like that which is compatible with the GP Paps v3?

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Is the GP Paps v4 button screw an M4 brass male screw like that which is compatible with the GP Paps v3?

The v4 negative post is a M5 brass screw, with a head of 10 mm (v3 screw is 7 mm) and 2,5 mm thickness (v3 is 2 mm).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread