RDA istick 20 RDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
You can use any rda you want, just have to build 1 ohm and above.
Fit / size wise I used the Atomic 18mm, and it was the perfect size/match for me.
The Atomic is made for single or duel coil/airflow control, but it is tiny to build on.
Gives great flavor(small chamber and all that) but holds next to nothing as for as juice well.

Good luck, anything will work , just might be top heavy looking and feeling if you go with a 22mm rda.

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
image.jpg

Reactions: DergBerg

Jayrell

Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Illinois
You can use any rda you want, just have to build 1 ohm and above.
Fit / size wise I used the Atomic 18mm, and it was the perfect size/match for me.
The Atomic is made for single or duel coil/airflow control, but it is tiny to build on.
Gives great flavor(small chamber and all that) but holds next to nothing as for as juice well.

Good luck, anything will work , just might be top heavy looking and feeling if you go with a 22mm rda.

What gauge wire do you use?

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
If I remember correctly, 7-8 or 8-9 wraps of 28 gage on a 2mm got me just above 1 ohm...1.1 or 1.2 and I vaped it at 18.5 watts.
Try playing with steamengine, coil wrapping tab and that should help.
There just isn't alot of room in there but it can be done and makes a very flavorful vape.
And it has quite good airflow adjustment also from very tight to plenty wide open for those ohm/watt ranges.
I started using it with the medium hole/ single coil, and really the last time I used it single coil with both large holes open....just do what ever you like....just because you may build it single coil, doesn't mean you can't use both airflow holes open.
Have fun experimenting, and then there is all the different drip tip options...LOL

Reactions: Jayrell

Jayrell

Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Illinois
will 20w be a warm enough vape for you?
on a 1.2 ohm coil I vape at about 23w.
drippers and istick 20w will work but to be honest its nit a good combo as your limited to what coils u can build and the limited watts u can vape at?
Your right it might not be the best combo and I plan on buying another mod soon but until then I need something better than my nautilus tank and I have wanted to get into building so this way I get some experience and be able to a at least try my hand at it and get an idea of what to expect

Jayrell

Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Illinois
will 20w be a warm enough vape for you?
on a 1.2 ohm coil I vape at about 23w.
drippers and istick 20w will work but to be honest its nit a good combo as your limited to what coils u can build and the limited watts u can vape at?
Your right it might not be the best combo and I plan on buying another mod soon but until then I need something better than my nautilus tank and I have wanted to get into building so this way I get some experience and be able to a at least try my hand at it and get an idea of what to expect

Jayrell

Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Illinois
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Duplicate posts

Jayrell

Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Illinois
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Duplicate posts