Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
yeah it really brought home that anybody can say anything regarding how they are making their stuff.

MOV's that I have loved
tobacco
Apache-strong and tough
Pendragon-very cherry tobacco
Virginia Flake-very good, sweet
Southern Gentleman-good but not a fav
Others
Legendary-a banana nut bread like no other
Heavenly 7-gets a lot of credit for keeping me off cigs along with Pendragon
Shangri-la-very good and unusual fruity mix and not too sweet
Nirvana-really good fruity, leaves a strange note in the air
Paradise-pass not bad but not great-weird banana taste
Caramela, good but be prepared for a very different caramel taste- maybe because it is diketone free though
Water-Malone-very watermellony and high VG
Strawberry Brulee-I loved this one and might re-buy-high vg
Blueberry Cobbler-disappointing-the blueberry runs away

Of all of them if I had to pick three it would be Pendragon, Shagri-la and Heavenly 7 with Legenday running close behind-if you do not like Cherry tobacco (and the cherry is prominent then the Virginia maybe)
Thank you! :thumbs:

Reactions: DJLEC

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Okay just read the Charlie's custard test again, no DA or AP but a reading of a 10 on acetoin and 50 on acetaldehyde (I'm sure I just butchered that spelling). Anyone know anything on either two substances? I do feel a bit better knowing my 500ml I've vaped the last few months was at least DA/AP free

The numbers are surprisingly good ( considering it's a custard ). No diketones at all ( or below the detection level ). The raspberry ice cream one is the one high in diketones.

Need to do research on the aldehydes ( who knew we have to be chemistry researchers ! ). I know aldehydes in general aren't good and cigarette smoke is loaded with them, but i have no clue as st what " safe levels " are.

You know, im surprised why i didn't think about the suitability of food flavorings designed for " ingestion " and not " inhalation ", when i first started vaping. Perhaps i got a false sense of comfort with vendors claiming their flavorings are certified GRAS by FEMA. Nevermind that it's a meaningless statement when it comes to inhalation of the said flavorings.

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
Ok...so Vaping Watch is going to have a sale starting tomorrow. Not sure what it will be but I am on it. What is anybody's or everybody's fav River Bottom Fog Sauce? I am really looking into these NET's with all the hoopla going down so I am hoping that these will be a safer bet then the 700ml of juices I have now. Also,....YeP.....ordered for the first time 5 different 5 Pawns 2 weeks ago...$150 down the drain:grr::grr::mad::(

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Ok...so Vaping Watch is going to have a sale starting tomorrow. Not sure what it will be but I am on it. What is anybody's or everybody's fav River Bottom Fog Sauce? I am really looking into these NET's with all the hoopla going down so I am hoping that these will be a safer bet then the 700ml of juices I have now. Also,....YeP.....ordered for the first time 5 different 5 Pawns 2 weeks ago...$150 down the drain:grr::grr::mad::(
Vape them sparingly over time if you are concerned. The potential risks are cumulative.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
9 South - No immediate plans to test

HHV - Awaiting reply. When I talked to them months ago, the president or manager responded, he had no idea what I meant by "diketones" but assured me the only one that had them was Nut Case.
TPR... Waiting on secondary lab tests before publishing...I can wait if they can.
Cart dumped! [emoji87] [emoji86] [emoji85]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
9 South - No immediate plans to test

HHV - Awaiting reply. When I talked to them months ago, the president or manager responded, he had no idea what I meant by "diketones" but assured me the only one that had them was Nut Case.
Great job writing to your vendors. About time vendors start divulging their specific diketone testing policies ( or lack thereof ) instead of splashing the words " Diacetyl Free " as ad copy on their websites.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
UGGGHHHH...sorry about that :( What didn't you like about it? Also, what size bottle/mg...I can help you out taking if off your hands. I may have a large bottle of Torque

Do not be sorry AngiBe since it was only a 15 ML which I drained BTW :)

It had a slight perfume taste exhale for me. I went to the Halo Site to read some of the reviews, and one other person noted this.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
yeah it really brought home that anybody can say anything regarding how they are making their stuff.

MOV's that I have loved
Tobacco
Apache-strong and tough
Pendragon-very cherry tobacco
Virginia Flake-very good, sweet
Southern Gentleman-good but not a fav
Others
Legendary-a banana nut bread like no other
Heavenly 7-gets a lot of credit for keeping me off cigs along with Pendragon
Shangri-la-very good and unusual fruity mix and not too sweet
Nirvana-really good fruity, leaves a strange note in the air
Paradise-pass not bad but not great-weird banana taste
Caramela, good but be prepared for a very different caramel taste- maybe because it is diketone free though
Water-Malone-very watermellony and high VG
Strawberry Brulee-I loved this one and might re-buy-high vg
Blueberry Cobbler-disappointing-the blueberry runs away

Of all of them if I had to pick three it would be Pendragon, Shagri-la and Heavenly 7 with Legenday running close behind-if you do not like Cherry Tobacco (and the cherry is prominent then the Virginia maybe)

Awesome chanelvaps, and thank you for taking the time to post this.

I will also take notes from the NET Awards Thread.

Reactions: clnire

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Ok...so Vaping Watch is going to have a sale starting tomorrow. Not sure what it will be but I am on it. What is anybody's or everybody's fav River Bottom Fog Sauce? I am really looking into these NET's with all the hoopla going down so I am hoping that these will be a safer bet then the 700ml of juices I have now. Also,....YeP.....ordered for the first time 5 different ... 2 weeks ago...$150 down the drain:grr::grr::mad::(

Keep us Posted since it will be No. 1 on my Buy List this weekend.

Wrote this previously on RBFS;

" To cap off my River Bottom Fog Sauce weekend the Vote Tally from the NET Awards Thread has been revised since my last Post.

Ironically, the number of Votes mirrors my impressions.

KillrY4 (3 Votes): Not a Re-Order; This was my least favorite of the four that I tried.

Pirate's Drunken Sweet Tooth (3 Votes): Not a Re-Order; I liked this but it lacked the oomph that I desire in a NET. Case in point, I have been chipping away at a large of HHV - Caramel Apple Tobacco, and when I shifted back to the HHV it was more satisfying to me and I consider the CAT a Dessert.

Porch Rocker (8 Votes): Re-Order. I previously wrote that I found this very good. After spending more time with this one yesterday afternoon and this morning, I finally understood why it has garnered so many Votes. There appears to be Ample Stock on hand at vapingwatch.com so I will wait patiently to see if there is a July 04th Sale.

St. James Parish (7 Votes): Re-Ordered Heavy already. There is Limited Stock of this one on hand at vapingwatch.com. Hoping that some peeps tries this Exceptional Juice since it is a Steal at the present Clearance Prices. Last hint to please beat me to the Remaining 6 MG on hand if there is a July 04th Sale.

I did not tally Count Caramel since I have stock on hand of this delightful RBFS juice already ".

Not sure that my theory is correct with Limited Stock on the St. James Parish since they are still showing 8 in Stock. Maybe they found more 6 MG?

Your Premium Vendor juice is not full money down the drain; Just partial money down the drain. I have been successful at Selling a number on the Classifieds already. My last Batch is listed now.

If they are Not Opened and you are Unable to sell on the Classifieds then send me a PM. I can help here.

Last edited:

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
2nd Target :)

Heathers Heavenly Vapes

Happy 4th of July from HHV! Sale Coupon Inside! | E-Cigarette Forum

In celebration of the 4th, HHV would like to thank you for your continued support by offering 15% off your custom e-liquids. Simply use code: HHV4TH at checkout. The coupon is active now and will run through the weekend. The coupon will only apply to custom e-liquids. Everyone have a safe weekend!

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Holy wow Noggin! Man send those to me and I will send payment Paypal bro.

I didn't buy any yet. Was waiting for you to give me the code. All is good my brother :thumbs:

Can someone post the thread about the good ,safe diketones free vendors? I called AHLUSION and they don't use either diacetyl or AP and neither does plume room as far as what I've read on the net.

Scroll back a page or two. Chanel was gathering an informal list. Big problem we have right now is that we want to trust the vendors who say they don't use it. But we've been bit a couple times now so it's only as good as the posted test results which are few and far between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread