Status
Not open for further replies.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Wondering what people's thoughts are on the new Morph tank?

Very innovative tank! It comes with adapters, allowing you to use the Atlantis/Atlantis 2.0 BVC, Subtank OCC, or Delta II LVC coils!

The adapters for these three coils are included in the original purchase, for $39, and EHPRO and ECiggity (co-developer) says they'll be releasing new adaptors for other coils in the future!

Pretty clever, and certainly eliminates any concerns about not being able to get replacement coils!

Also, it'll obviously work with compatible coils such as the Silo Beast coils, or Super tank coils, which are already compatible with the Atlantis tank.

It also comes with a Rebuildable deck, allowing you to build your own coils!

Holds as much as 5.7ml of juice, depending on which coils you're using.

Not a bad looking tank, either!

Morph tank.JPG

Reactions: Eric Auer

tehmidcap

Verified Member
Mar 13, 2015
PA
Well that's a clever idea.

Comes with its own RBA and I'd imagine it'd be compatible with the Subtank Mini RBA, Saucecode RBA, etc. I like the idea of having multiple Rba variations available for different builds.

I like the idea of it and the deck airflow and chimney would leave me to believe that it has more airflow than the Subtank, looks perfect for nickel builds.

I just may keep my eye on this (I bet my gf would love it to she still uses her Subtank mini daily while I've moved to dual coil RTAs)

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
Received my morph tank today. All I can say is WOW! Build quality is top notch. Very solid construction threads are buttery smooth. All the adapters are made just as well. Tried the rba deck with a nickel build but after 2 failed attempts I put the sub tank adapter in and threw an occ coil in it and it is fantastic! It's just like having a sub tank mini but with 5.7 ml juice capacity. I did try the sub tank rba deck but it doesn't fit :( that's a shame too because that's the easiest rba I've built on. The one that comes with the morph has two problems IMHO 1. The post holes make it awkward to build cause you have to bend the leads 90 degrees to insert them and it's easy to short against the deck. The screws are too small to wrap the leads.
2. The upper barrel gets stuck in the chimney every time you remove the base to fill. I haven't tried the Atlantis or delta 2 adapters yet I'm sure they will work just as well. I prefer the sub adapter anyway it's offers the easiest fill and most capacity. All in all a great investment this tank does it all!

CGE

Jun 6, 2015
Love the morph tank! I bought it primarily just for the RDA section and so far it has been the best deck to build with ni200 on. It handles 90%vg juice like a pro! I have never found a pre-made coil head that I like so I have not used the adapters yet.

I also have a Billow v2 which I love and the fact that the glass is the same in it and the morph is also a great thing. I bought one spare glass that covers both.

LuNar

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2014
Hays KS
I ordered one of these and cannot wait until it comes in. Hopefully it will come in tomorrow and I can give my old lemo drop v1 and ipv mini v1 to my pops. He's been wanting to quit smoking and been looking around for a decent vaporizer.

I just hope it's size doesn't mute the flavor too much. Not a fan of the lightning bolt but meh it's not a big deal. Mostly just bought it to use like an rta but I have the option to try some pre made coil heads and that will be fun. It's perfect for me actually, I don't have any sub ohm tanks just a lemo drop v1 lol.

ericgwoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Just got the Morph tank in. I got to say, having 5.7 ml for Kanger occ is great! Airflow is a plenty.

I just got a freemax starre and the coils are great.

My question is. If there is an Atlantis adapter and I don't see threading on the adapter, I assume the starre coils will also work along with the herakles. Since both Atlantis and herakles coils work on the starre.

I would try this myself if my tank wasn't already filled and using a Kanger occ.

Anyone have input on this or has tried already?

One more question. I see a clear oring in the Atlantis adapter. I'm assuming I don't have to put the black in like the instructions says to do for now. They are just spares just in case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaddyO

Feb 17, 2015
Michigan
I went with the Starre originally due to its compatibility with Atlantis/Triton/Herakles coils, and that's well and good in a pinch, but IMO the Starre/Maganus coils are tough to beat for flavor, performance, and durability in the premade world.

Anyway, would love this tank if Starre compatibility is added in the future. One really could have it all.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread