Printed DNA 40 Bottom Feeder Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Any information on why this happened? Can you point me in the direction of where it was discussed?

there was no discussion - i guess being affiliated with shapeways, etc, even if no profit is involved, is against the rules.
still hoping though we'll have a happy ending for both. losing the knowledge and assistance of gdeal and drunk would be a hard blow for the squonking community and ecf in general.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Yeah I checked both places too and can't find it either. I hope that is because v4.3 is coming out or a dna 200 version ;)
Hmm, if you got kicked out of the playground, wouldn't you take your marbles with you?

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
This post went up today on the Facebook page:
Live Wire Mods Livewiremods.com will be offering the printed models directly next week. They will be bundled with the hardware kit so it will be an all in one. We are going to stock the printed models, so there is no wait from Sculpteo or Shapeways.

SeanMoore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
United States
This post went up today on the Facebook page:
Live Wire Mods Livewiremods.com will be offering the printed models directly next week. They will be bundled with the hardware kit so it will be an all in one. We are going to stock the printed models, so there is no wait from Sculpteo or Shapeways.

Sweet, thanks. Hopefully they have colors, I'm not into the whole "paint" thing.

Reactions: SkinyFatMan

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
Yeah, please tell us, RickCain.

I went to order my shells for my DNA40's today and they were gone. ECF has some weird rules, I hope gdeal finds somewhere more copacetic to free-as-in-beer design.

Stupid me.... For some reason I am always getting Gdeal and Bapgood confused. I apologize for a blonde (gray) moment

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO

TruckerMSA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2014
Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States
Ok, so basically this mod went from an idea that the intention was to share with us to get a really good mod out of the kindness of his heart and at no profit and now ECF has pretty much forced him to pretty much make it a mod for profit... Is this the basic simple version of what's going on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: SkinyFatMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread