GG Tilemahos V2 and Penelope V4 mini official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesseseetai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
louisville, ky, usa
Ti is ok with any device Adam. In fact is the only safe wire to my opinion.

As for Tilemahos new rebuildable part, be sure that I will sell it toooo low. Ithaka upgrade was at 66 euros but the new and innovated Tilemahos upgrade will be at 35 euros!!

when do we get to hear more details about the update? :)

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada

As for Tilemahos new rebuildable part, be sure that I will sell it toooo low. Ithaka upgrade was at 66 euros but the new and innovated Tilemahos upgrade will be at 35 euros!!

That's good news I would like to buy another Tilemahos V2 with AFC the sealed pin is great and the update for it and the one I already have. I like the price for quality GG products. Thanks Adam

Reactions: imeothanasis

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada

That's good news I would like to buy another Tilemahos V2 with AFC the sealed pin is great and the update for it and the one I already have. I like the price for quality GG products. Thanks Adam

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Yoda+Patience.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
nothing easier then this. just tell us the date and the location and we´ll be there :party:

I am more than sure that you would be the first one that you would come Brem!!

Really, do you think that we have to do that sometime? I was always thinking about this but a lot of friends may not have the money or the time for this.

Maybe you have to ask Run and Phil about this and come here?

Reactions: breminator

larspMuc

Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Really, do you think that we have to do that sometime? I was always thinking about this but a lot of friends may not have the money or the time for this.
Well, certainly not everyone on the GG forum would have the time or money to join a GG festival in Greece.
But, think about two events, one in Greece/Athens where you have the organizer role and also will be the host, and another event in the US where "someone else" you trust does the organization and you would be more like the "special guest". I would be interested to see who would come to both parties, besides you, of course ;)

Reactions: breminator

jesseseetai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
louisville, ky, usa
hey guys, one quick question/plee to all the 22mm tilemahos owners on here. i tried to get a clear 22m body but in all the madness on the GG Store by the time i went to checkout they were no longer available. I also was trying to get a matte 22mm body but it seems all of those sold out as well. so all of the seller are sold out of the clear and matte 22mm body.

if anyone is willing to sell me either or both of these parts please let me know. i know some of you have little stock piles, so if you don't mind helping a brother out i would greatly appreciate it :)

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
hey guys, one quick question/plee to all the 22mm tilemahos owners on here. i tried to get a clear 22m body but in all the madness on the GG Store by the time i went to checkout they were no longer available. I also was trying to get a matte 22mm body but it seems all of those sold out as well. so all of the seller are sold out of the clear and matte 22mm body.

if anyone is willing to sell me either or both of these parts please let me know. i know some of you have little stock piles, so if you don't mind helping a brother out i would greatly appreciate it :)

Clear tanks for Tilemahos v2 22mm are available @ bitfumo . it but no matte body / tank :(

jesseseetai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
louisville, ky, usa
Clear tanks for Tilemahos v2 22mm are available @ bitfumo . it but no matte body / tank :(

it seems they only have 1 available because it won't let me add more than 1 to my cart. and then i would have to pay 9 euros shipping for 1 body to the US :(

thank you though Ariel, i appreciate the help

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Well, certainly not everyone on the GG forum would have the time or money to join a GG festival in Greece.
But, think about two events, one in Greece/Athens where you have the organizer role and also will be the host, and another event in the US where "someone else" you trust does the organization and you would be more like the "special guest". I would be interested to see who would come to both parties, besides you, of course ;)
Ι would be glad to go to USA or anywhere else lars. But I was not thinking of a festival. I was thinking of something like a small nice company of friends that will spend 2-3 days together :)

jesseseetai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
louisville, ky, usa
The most of Tilemahos were made with clear tanks jes. Its a little difficult for all sellers to run out of stock.

So, you Tilemahos will come with SS or clear?

i wanted to get the 22mm matte tilemahos all metal and then get some clear bodies to go with it, but they were out of stock. so i got the 22m matte with the clear body. i wanted to get some extras though because i am worried i may break it or it might crack from juice, so i don't like the idea of just having 1 plastic body. i would have been okay with 1 metal body, cause those are almost indestructable :)

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
I am more than sure that you would be the first one that you would come Brem!!

Maybe you have to ask Run and Phil about this and come here?

Yes i will be there for sure...and yes i think we have to try a meeting.
Not a big festival, just a small event with all who wants to meet each other.
What i think about is indeed a meeting without any organisation on your side, Imeo.
You only have to tell us when and where, and everybody who is willing and able can come.
Everybody can decide how long he would stay and books his own travel.
If there are two days to meet you and the Greece GG family and some freaks from around the world i would be very happy.
As i know it needs time to plan, book and save money for a journey like this, i would say this could be happen in 2016 (maybe September when it isn´t too hot)
What do you think about it?

Reactions: IcyX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread