SUMMER SUNSATIONS DIY KIT GIVEAWAY CONTEST!!!!!!! Come check it out and tell your friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
I've never done DIY before but would like to try, I'm actually currently looking forward to a tasty summer vape myself, something really refreshing. Me personally, I'd love to vape something 20/80 PG/VG in 6mg that is a lemon-lime soda with a hint of dragonfruit and nectarine. I think it would be absolutely delicious. I hope I qualify for the contest, thank you! :D
It seems you would qualify...You're in the USA YAY!!! Good Luck

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hi You Guys!!!

With a random draw of names the winners are!!!

But first here is what I need from you:
Send email to: Dawnsflavors@gmail.com
Suject: 30ml Summer Winner
Body: Name, Phone Number, and Shipping Address. Your recipe that won with measurements. (if you're not sure I can use my spidy senses to make it taste good...(I hope :)) The ratio of VG to PG. (Note that the winners who were chosen do not have the option for 100% VG in their recipe. You can have reduced pg thougth) and finally the nicotine strength.

So for who won:

Utsuru w/Lemon lime soda, dragon fruit, and nectarine

Mac63 w/Coffee and black licorice

CountBoredom w/a whole lot of flavors. (LOL)..............I don't have all the flavors that you would like but here is what we can try...It actually sounds really yummy and sangria is one of those drinks that i can't live without:
5% of black cherry & blackberry together (wine flavor)
1% brandy
1% fruit punch (citrus punch)
1% Melon
1% of Plum and Apricot
2% Berry Jubilee.

Congrats you guys and look out for more 30ml winners!!! Also, tell anybody you know on ECF to join so we can get enough people to give away the DIY Kit!!!

Have fun,
Amber and the DIY Flavor Shack Family

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Are we still playing?
I'll sit this one out if we are, I'm awaiting my prize right now! :D

Can't wait to see what they brewed up for me. :banana:
We are still playing...I'm just waiting for more to join to give away the DIY Kit, However, i will be giving out 30mls til then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread