4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
My Halo just landed! Two 30 mls of Fusion, 30 ml of Prime and 30 Ml of Freedom. Got a sample of torque (YYEESSSSSSS) and I was surprised! I'm greedy, but kinda wish it was Black Calico. LOLOL. Never tried it yet.

BUT....I need to order more Prime and Freedom (wanted to wait a day or so for 4th ofJuly sale and I needed one more bottle for a free bottle for my pts) so probably will throw in a small bottle of Black Calico to try.

FYI....unless you live under a rock (ok, Wheez does sometimes) there's BIG issues right now against multiple vendors/juices containing DA/AP. I've heard from a little birdie....it's a good thing we love Halo! :wub::thumbs::cool:

Reactions: DaveOno

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
FYI....unless you live under a rock (ok, Wheez does sometimes) there's BIG issues right now against multiple vendors/juices containing DA/AP. I've heard from a little birdie....it's a good thing we love Halo! :wub::thumbs::cool:

hrmmm, i hafnt seen anything like that on teh websites i visit. and i'm sure those poor scantily clad Ukrainian gurlz wuldnt lie to me, especially after paying them wif my neighbors credit cards.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
our agency head just sed tomorra was a skeleton crew day, well that seals it!

i refuse to come into work on teh same day as walking corpses. it's unnatural i tellya! i mean they dont really work that hard, leave projects half finished, and at lunch the mess is terribad cuz erryting they eat just falls to the floor, plus teh smell. darn yous Obamacare! or is it El Nino? bah, whatever....today suddenly becomes bewzday!

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
our agency head just sed tomorra was a skeleton crew day, well that seals it!

i refuse to come into work on teh same day as walking corpses. it's unnatural i tellya! i mean they dont really work that hard, leave projects half finished, and at lunch the mess is terribad cuz erryting they eat just falls to the floor, plus teh smell. darn yous Obamacare! or is it El Nino? bah, whatever....today suddenly becomes bewzday!

But being that skinny for a day could be fun and no wrinkles, don't haf 2 worry about your hair do, no paper cuts for the day...think of all the possibilities!

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Hi, gang.

My sister usually has the big 4th party. We all save the day, but last night, she cancelled it. ;(

So alternate plans. To my parents home for the afternoon (it's my Dad's 81st birthday!!). Then to our sound engineer's place at 6. We'll all bring some instruments to make noise! Plus he will probably have some of those firework things to light off!

Last year, I did the ribs for the party. 12 or 14 racks of St. Louis cut ribs (not baby backs, pffft!!). But this year, none. :( I might make 2 or 3 racks just for personal consumption. I have to be diligent. My cholesterol count might drop to 3 digits unless I gets me some good bbq...

Reactions: always9988

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
today, gunna pick up teh neice in San Antonio for 4th of July.

that means a trip to, teh glorious Buc-ee's and their jerky counter that i daresay may be as imposing as AngiBe's Voodoo shelf.

upload_2015-7-2_14-40-42.jpeg

truly, this weekend will be one of much drunkeness and ibs...ness....

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
My wife is outdoing herself. For my Dad's birthday on the Fourth, she is making a flag cake. Pic = 1,000 words. (and not her pic, she is still making it...)

The irony is this. We have to leave Dad's party early to get to another party. So she won't get to see the cake sliced into, or the reactions; it will be a surprise to everyone else.

168cfe9e-83d6-4351-bf98-90f20c8b576b.flag_cake_contedxt.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread