Status
Not open for further replies.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
I'm flying out to Chicago for 3 nights with the Dead. Then Mrs Wharf is picking me up and we're getting away for 4 nights for our 30th !!!

It's not 'til August but this is when we could go.

Hope everyone has a great Independence Day !

... and thoughts and prayers for GoldieMom ~

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Good morning (barely) Refugees. Hope everybody has a bodacious holiday weekend. I'm going to a club cookout in Daytona tomorrow then hiding out at home for the rest. I can see fireworks from a town across a big lake if I want so no need to fight crowds. I used to launch a boat from our side and watch from the water but haven't felt like messing with it in years.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Happy Anniversary Wharf !!!!!!!!!!!

Got my stuff from Sweet a few minutes ago...6.5 hours after it arrived....If I checked that damn mailbox once......and.....the mail lady left it at the back door...and...it would have easily fit in the box....No mail so I figured they had the day off and was cussing myself for having vape mail arriving every holiday...To tired to muck wid it tonight...I got a delrin/carbon fiber friction fit drip tip and I did stab that in...So far I like it...and it fit which is more than I can say for the Cherry vape friction tips...

Last edited:

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Happy Birthday 'Merica !!

Got the Mini Nauty set up with the new tank and organic cotton coils...All is well on that front and I expect it to get better as the coil breaks in a little...

The new KSM is flat black....It perfectly matches the silicon skin on the 50....I added a green glass and like that as well...Running a new vertical coil in there ATM and pleased with that also...Two air flow slots on this one but air flow seems a bit less if anything...This could be due too the new coil...Finally a drip tip that didn't see the trash before being puffed on....DELRIN !!! My first impressions are all good.

Happy Vapaversary Bov !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread