Status
Not open for further replies.

druckle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
Well then maybe we are not so far off or different. If I set TP to 500 mine will go up and idle at 475 ish.
But...I think you said you're getting weak vapor at 400F. I'm getting good full vapor...unless I don't know what good vapor is? :)

Nah...I know...and vapor is good. Maybe the inherant resistance of the atomizer you're using?

Dunno

Duane

Heespharm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Htown,tx
Not to be rude but you did calibrate the resistance after the upgrade?
Yes

It's not the atty because it's the same exact atty... Was vapijg at 0.14 for hours then updated and it shot up to 0.3 then settled down to 0.2 then 0.19 didn't drop or jostle the atty when updating... Nothing changed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Anybody else having problem getting accurate ohm readings? Mine are a full 0.05 off in ni200 which is a huge difference
t\The reason I ask is I got some new air flow bases for my STM's and I had one that was exactly .05 high. They replaced it for me. I don't know wha the problem was but it was definately in the airflow valve. Kanger STM

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
But...I think you said you're getting weak vapor at 400F. I'm getting good full vapor...unless I don't know what good vapor is? :)

Nah...I know...and vapor is good. Maybe the inherant resistance of the atomizer you're using?

Dunno

Duane

I was getting weak vapor before I set the TP to 500 and now if I idle test it idles at 450 to 475. working fine now just the temperature readings are higher than I expected. With Ni it idles at around 375 to 390.

mr.fabe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2014
Southern Cal
Rockin dual Ti coils on the Zephyrus. 26g Ti, 7 wraps, 2mm ID. Comes in at .14 Ohm, still playing with temps and Joules.

0702152046a.jpg

Since I don't have Ti G1, I did a dual coil in Ni200, 2.5 ID, 7 wraps @ .07 ohms on my Zephyrus and the vape is great. Did you do a nickel build previously and if so, how does Ti compare so far?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread